For Sale 1974 F100 heater control w/aux. fuel tank

Discussion in 'Classifieds' started by blueoval100, Jun 1, 2015.

< Previous Thread | Next Thread >
  1. blueoval100 Founding Member

1974 Ford F100 heater control 002.JPG #ad
    1974 Ford F100 heater control 003.JPG #ad

Like the title say's. Must be complete with/without cables. Face must be in good condition with all lettering present and readable. Thanks All !

Tags:
  2. FTZ HAIC Staff Member Oregon Chapter Founding Member

Other than needing a clean up, what is wrong with the one you have?

3. blueoval100 Founding Member

The only real problem is that the face has been broken. Notice the left side is missing a section. Otherwise it works just fine. Just figured since I'm doing a lot of cleanup and repair behind the dash, I might as well try and get a decent looking heater control.

4. BKW Founding Member

D4TZ-18531-C .. 1974 F100/350 Heater Control Panel with dual fuel tanks is 1974 only.

The dash fuel gauge selector switch came with the panel, but it was also furnished by itself.

The blower switch did not come with the panel, neither did any of the cables, both furnished by themselves.

Looking at the pics, the levers are very rusty. I've never seen this before, so I would guess you live where it rains and rains, and so...the door and window weather strips on your truck need to be replaced.

5. blueoval100 Founding Member

Alrighty then.....I do have good cables, the blower switch and fuel selector switch. If you have a control assembly without these items or not working, please get in touch.
    Thanks Bill !

6. blueoval100 Founding Member

Still looking folks. If you have one or know where to get one please let me know. Just got off the phone with Flashback F100's and they couldn't help either.

< Previous Thread | Next Thread >