1997 F150 with Debut sport trucks decal.

Discussion in '1997 - 2003 Ford F150 Truck Forum' started by Gsauceman, Jun 24, 2016.

< Previous Thread | Next Thread >
  1. Gsauceman

image.jpeg #ad
    image.jpeg #ad
    Recently purchased this 1997 F150 that has been setting for couple years under a shed. It has two decals one on each side that says Debut sport trucks. just curious as to what this is. I've looked all over the web and have found nothing.

Tags:
  2. FTZ HAIC Staff Member Oregon Chapter Founding Member

Its an aftermarket package. Debut Sport Trucks also did Chevy trucks back then too, including heavy duty trucks They were never all that big, most built for the 1997-1998 model years --- they didn't last and went out of business around the end of that decade.

Gsauceman likes this.
  3. 56panelford TOTM Winner Founding Member Canadian Chapter

I guess the package included all the fender flares and trim around the tail lights..?

4. FTZ HAIC Staff Member Oregon Chapter Founding Member

I'm drawing a blank on the brand but I've seen that skirt kit somewhere. Maybe they used an older Lund kit back when they made those type of skirts.

5. 56panelford TOTM Winner Founding Member Canadian Chapter

Likely is Lund stuff on that one, was all the craze for awhile.

6. Gsauceman

Thanks for the replies.

56panelford likes this.
  7. 56panelford TOTM Winner Founding Member Canadian Chapter

Something you don't see much anymore are the regular cab trucks, 4 doors seem to be the norm now. I always liked the regular cab with the short bed..

OldjunkFords likes this.
  8. OldjunkFords Oregon Chapter Founding Member

Me too..............
    Trucks are for soccer moms now-a-days.

The ONLY people who used to use six-pacs were loggers and oil-patch roughnecks.

56panelford likes this.
  9. 56panelford TOTM Winner Founding Member Canadian Chapter

Seems now everyone thinks bigger is better, that used to be a different argument ...lol

OldjunkFords likes this.
  10. OldjunkFords Oregon Chapter Founding Member

Sumpin' must be wrong with me............
    I only need a Ranger to cover 99% of my needs.

11. 56panelford TOTM Winner Founding Member Canadian Chapter

I went from a regular cab to an extended for the luxury of having your luggage locked in the cab when traveling, have little use for that truck now other than it's a good runner and doesn't owe me anything. Think I'm going to love this little regular cab short box 56 when it's on the road.. wife is looking forward to it too..:)

12. FTZ HAIC Staff Member Oregon Chapter Founding Member

I ain't bashful: both my trucks are crewcabs, and most of the time the back seats are empty. It's nice having the crew for the times I need it. I like having a truck that can do all the duties of a truck, plus haul things in back seating area where it's takes a little more effort to steal plus hauls my family around town and on long road trips with more comfort than most cars.

haters-gunna-hate_o_745305.gif #ad

13. 56panelford TOTM Winner Founding Member Canadian Chapter

If only they got the gas mileage of a car..:)

OldjunkFords likes this.
  14. GRANDJOCKO

I RECENTLY PURCHASED A 1998 CHEVY SLIVERADO.. WITH DEBUT SPORT TRUCKS PACKAGE LIKE 1997 FORD.. I AM LOOKING TO PURCHASE NEW SEAT SKINS FOR THIS.. GRAY IN COLOR,.. CAN ANYONE HELP .TKS JACK

< Previous Thread | Next Thread >