First in! Pics of my 67

Discussion in '1967 - 1972 Ford F100, F250 and F350 Truck Forum' started by 67nukeford, Apr 22, 2015.

< Previous Thread | Next Thread >
  1. 67nukeford Founding Member

Woohoo! First thread here! I'm currently doing a resto-mod on a 67 f-100 4x4. Going with an 89 351W, ZF-5 5 speed, and a 79 dash. Pics to follow.....

Tags:
  2. FTZ HAIC Staff Member Oregon Chapter Founding Member

Howdy!

Man do I miss my 67 F-100. A driver with a construction dumpster loaded with wet materials dragged it over the bed of the truck. Long story how he managed to do it, but it pretty much put an end to the truck. Insurance company only paid a fraction of the money I put into it.

With the dash, how does that fit in the 67-72 trucks?

Last edited: Apr 22, 2015
  3. 67nukeford Founding Member

Ken, I removed the entire cowl section of the 67's dash, and then am going to weld in the front section of the 79 dash. It's almost the same width as the 67, so won't need to do too much fab work to it. I'll get some pictures up as soon as I can figure out how to load them off my computer. Sorry to hear about your 67, I would have come unglued!!!

4. 67nukeford Founding Member

dash1.jpg #ad
    dash4.jpg #ad
    dash1.jpg #ad
    Here is what it looks like mocked up for now. You'll notice I haven't installed the cowl back on yet.

5. 67nukeford Founding Member

033.JPG #ad
    Here is what she started out as. I might do a build thread in this forum, but that'll take a while to put together.

ncranchero likes this.
  6. FTZ HAIC Staff Member Oregon Chapter Founding Member

Very interesting. I'll be sure to follow that thread if you decide to do one.

7. dustybumpers Article Contributor Founding Member

I would love to get Pat's whole build thread posted up. it makes for some good reading!

8. JWC 3 TOTM Winner Founding Member

A build thread would be nice ! Get this thing rolling ....

9. 67nukeford Founding Member

I'll work on that this weekend, when I have more time!

10. 67nukeford Founding Member

And it's up!

< Previous Thread | Next Thread >
virtuoso