20 F-250 Side window rain deflectors..

Discussion in '2017 - 2022 Ford F250+ Super Duty Forum' started by DonW, Jul 6, 2023.

< Previous Thread | Next Thread >
  1. DonW

What are you all using/recommending?

Tags:
  2. Biffster

On my 2017 I have AVS window Shades and Bug Deflector that have been holding up very well!

3. DonW

Wo
    w! Since 2017, that’s great! Do the Shades stick on or fit in the window track?

4. Biffster

Stick on.
    I had Leonard's brand (not sure who made those) on one of my previous trucks and they did not seem to hold up very well and became discolored after a couple of years. Those on my current truck, almost 6 years old, still look as good as the day I installed them.
    Here in Wilmington NC is sure is nice to leave the windows cracked open to exhaust some of the heat.

5. FTZ HAIC Staff Member Oregon Chapter Founding Member

My wife has Auto Vent Shade on her Edge, and Explorer. I installed them on both,

They go in the track, along with 3m mounting tape. You can also buy outside mount versions too. The Explorer's has held up to 8 years so far, in the sun without any cracking or discoloring. I can't speak for the F-series version, but I assume the quality will be similar.

< Previous Thread | Next Thread >