2000 F-250 5.4L 4x4 Crew Cab

Discussion in 'Ford Truck Builds' started by Roxkstar, Dec 15, 2016.

< Previous Thread | Next Thread >
  1. Roxkstar

Couple months ago, I sold my mustang and brought this truck for $6000 and it's has 145,xxx miles on it. So not a bad deal. I am going to start slowing upgrade parts on my truck and I would like to share with you guys to what I am going to upgrade on it.

So far, I upgraded my lame basic mirrors to newer style tow mirrors.

They look really good on my truck.

Next, I'm going to buy train horn and get my windows tinted.

image.jpeg #ad

image.jpeg #ad

image.jpeg #ad

image.jpeg #ad

image.jpeg #ad

56panelford likes this.
  2. FTZ HAIC Staff Member Oregon Chapter Founding Member

When you get the train horn post of up a video of it scaring the crap out of someone.

Last edited: Jan 29, 2017
    whomrig and helifixer like this.
  3. Roxkstar

I will, haha. My buddies doesn't know that I have train horn. So they will be the first one to get scared. ;)

56panelford likes this.
  4. Roxkstar

My train horn came in the mail and now I'm going to wait to get a toolbox so I could put the tank and compressor in the toolbox to keep it dry and safe. Then I will make a video of how loud it is and scare the hell out of my friends.

So while I'm waiting to get toolbox and get my windows tinted. I installed LED strip under the doors. When I open the door, it will light up and I will able to see where I'm stepping. I thought it was pretty awesome and bright as hell. Then I installed 15" LED light bar in the front bumper and I'm really surprise how it really lights up at night. So I'm going to get 52" either curve or straight LED light bar to mount on the roof.

File_003.jpeg #ad

File_004.jpeg #ad

File_005.jpeg #ad

File_007.jpeg #ad

whomrig and 56panelford like this.
  5. FTZ HAIC Staff Member Oregon Chapter Founding Member

Where did you get the horn? Have you tested it yet?

6. 56panelford TOTM Winner Founding Member Canadian Chapter

I'd like to see the video of the train horn too..

7. Roxkstar

Haven't been post anything lately. But I finally got my windows tinted and got a toolbox. Now I will install air tank and compressor in the toolbox.

IMG_0643.JPG #ad

IMG_0644.JPG #ad

IMG_0645.JPG #ad

56panelford and dustybumpers like this.
  8. Roxkstar

I ordered 1 gallon VIAIR tank, compressor, triple trumpet, and fittings & hose off Ebay for $200. I haven't install it yet. Since I have a toolbox now, I'm planning install them when I have time.

56panelford likes this.
  9. Roxkstar

I will make a video of setup and how loud it is after I install it.

56panelford and FTZ HAIC like this.
  10. 56panelford TOTM Winner Founding Member Canadian Chapter

That will be cool, thanks..

11. zip TOTM Winner Founding Member Canadian Chapter

We have a guy in town with train horns. The railway used to run through town. The tracks have long been removed although the tunnel still remains. Talk about getting the heart started when the guy lets go with the horns and you just happen to be walking the dogs through the tunnel.

Oh and the truck looks good. I had a 99. That little 5.4 is a screamer.

Roxkstar, FTZ HAIC and 56panelford like this.
  12. Roxkstar

Just a random photo. Pulling enclosed trailer to haul furnitures for my parents resale shop. The trailer looks good with my truck.

image.jpeg #ad

13. zip TOTM Winner Founding Member Canadian Chapter

Trailer would look pretty sweet hooked to the back end of my truck too. Ship it on over so we can have a little look see.:)

Roxkstar likes this.
  14. Roxkstar

I finally had time to install the tank and compressor in the tool box. Now the train horn is finally hooked up.

image.jpeg #ad

image.jpeg #ad

< Previous Thread | Next Thread >