Ranger 2000 Ranger

Discussion in 'Ranger, Explorer, Bronco II and Sport Trac Forum' started by KissMyA, Feb 16, 2016.

< Previous Thread | Next Thread >
  1. KissMyA

Hi! I'm not a big truck/car enthusiast and I'm just looking for a little help. My husbands ranger is in some major need of some new seats and not just the covers. I've been online looking and can't find any thing that's not just a cover. Can anyone tell me where I may be able to find them?

Tags:
  2. OldjunkFords Oregon Chapter Founding Member

Best advice I can give you..............If the seats are that bad, Go to the salvage yard and bring home much better ones. 4 bolts, a couple electrical plugs and you are in business.
    Hint: anything from a Explorer will fit in a Ranger.

3. FTZ HAIC Staff Member Oregon Chapter Founding Member

Yeah, the Explorer (at least through 2010, I think it might have changed once it became a cross over in 2011) will swap as well as Ranger seats all the way up to 2012. So there is plenty of selection out there. Check out some of the online salvage yard parts finders, it will help you locate one, plus most of them give a condition rating (A-F).

4. KissMyA

Awesome! Thanks for the help. I should be able to find them now.

5. dustybumpers Article Contributor Founding Member

KissMyA likes this.
< Previous Thread | Next Thread >