Ranger 2011 Ranger, no turn signals, brake light, ABS light, trac control lights on?

Discussion in 'Ranger, Explorer, Bronco II and Sport Trac Forum' started by Phil78, Oct 24, 2017.

< Previous Thread | Next Thread >
  1. Phil78

my 2011 ford rangers turn signals won't work, brake light came on, as did ABS and track control lights all at same time. My Hazard lights will flash tho Any ideas anyone?

Ford ranger
    2 door
    Crew cab
    2 wheel drive

Tags:
  2. dustybumpers Article Contributor Founding Member

Hazards are a separate circuit

Check to see if you have a brake light out, including 3rd brake light in back of cab

3. FTZ HAIC Staff Member Oregon Chapter Founding Member

Dusty's right on with his advice, the ABS/brake circuit will throw an error if the middle brake light is out.

4. Phil78

Gonna go check it out thanks

5. Paul Masley Founding Member

Damn, does this apply to the 250 also. I have a flashing ABS and Select Trac light on and notices the right bulb blown in the high light. Was going to shop because of of Select Trac. Something to do tomorrow.

6. dustybumpers Article Contributor Founding Member

yup. they are smart Paul

7. Paul Masley Founding Member

Replaced the bulb after a lot of four letter words. Lites are now out and I can feel abs on wet road again. WOW

dustybumpers likes this.
  8. dustybumpers Article Contributor Founding Member

damb'd new fangled trucks
    :angelic:

9. FTZ HAIC Staff Member Oregon Chapter Founding Member

That's one of the reasons the next time I have to replace any I'm going to put in long lasting LED lights. I want to swap them out as infrequently as I can!

dustybumpers likes this.
< Previous Thread | Next Thread >