2015 F100 Supernats

Discussion in '1953 - 1956 Ford F100, F250 and F350 Truck Forum' started by Bigwin56f100, Apr 29, 2015.

< Previous Thread | Next Thread >
  1. Bigwin56f100 Founding Member

Just a reminder May 14 15 16 in Lebanon TN. Yes the show has been moved but I hope attendance does not suffer from the move. There arent a lot of people stepping up to the plate to put on great truck shows, so we all need to show our support!
    http://www.f100supernationals.com/

Tags:
  2. 53ford Founding Member

Plan to be there

3. FTZ HAIC Staff Member Oregon Chapter Founding Member

I wish I could go, but I have too many irons in the fire!

4. 56panelford TOTM Winner Founding Member Canadian Chapter

Too far for me to go:(

Woodmoto likes this.
  5. BKW Founding Member

Too far?

"She who must be obeyed" and I attended the 2008 F100 SuperNationals.

We flew from LAX to Charlotte, rented a car, then drove to Knoxville, where the 3 day show and swap meet was held that year.

6. oledad Founding Member

Won't be able to make it this year but I am anxious to see how the new location works out. I still plan to eventually make my "maiden voyage" to the Supernationals. Tried in 2013 but fried the AOD in Athens, Tennessee (500 miles from home!). Please post lots of pictures and your observations for those of us who wish we were there. Thanks, Steve

7. jniolon Article Contributor Founding Member

well, I changed my mind... been itchin for a road trip and I made reservations today... comin in friday afternoon and will have Saturday only. Might see what's cookin and pickup some trinkets... Saturday should give a good indication of the crowd after the move....

I'll be the old balk guy in the Supernats shirt.... should make me easy to find (yea right !)

later
    John:cool:

8. BKW Founding Member

Prior to attending the 2008 event in Knoxville, I typed a post in a related thread on FTE that I would be going. Several members then typed posts asking how they could contact me, one asked for my cell phone number. I told him I had no cell phone (and still don't), but said to look for an tall oversized tub wearing a Hawaiian shirt.

Walking the swap meet around noon the first day, I bought a used 1965/66 F100/250 Custom Cab/Ranger plastic chrome instrument cluster bezel that contained the optional oil and amp gauges.

Several minutes later, a guy comes up to me, says are you NumberDummy? I don't recall his name, but he was the Mississippi FTE chapter leader. Then when he spotted the cluster I'm holding...says where did you find it, I've been looking for one for years!

I pointed to the seller, said he has another, but without the optional gauges. After BS'ing for a few minutes, I sold the cluster to him for what I paid for it, 25 bucks.

Last edited: May 4, 2015
    Woodmoto likes this.
  9. jniolon Article Contributor Founding Member

dang Ken, from your house, it's like going out for lunch... come on up

10. FTZ HAIC Staff Member Oregon Chapter Founding Member

Our old house in Georgia, the renter did $17,500 of damage. I'm in the midst of dealing with that right now. I'm making sure I'm available to get over there to meet with contractors.... and the landlord/tenant attorney. Under Georgia law I have some tight schedules with all this. :(

11. jniolon Article Contributor Founding Member

so ??? who's going beside me and Don ???

12. Bigwin56f100 Founding Member

I am, I will be selling parts and having a few frosties for sure. I have to deliver a frame to BJmayberry and I sold a 56 coe body and will be delivering it as well, so look for me

13. 53ford Founding Member

Kevin, Will stop by and say Hi, to you and Tony. John, I think I may have met you once at a previous Supernational meet and greet,
    possibly 2010 when it first moved back to Pigeon Forge. Truck will be parked somewhere in there, and I will be wearing a Supernational
    shirt too.

14. jniolon Article Contributor Founding Member

looking at the weather this am for Lebanon... WU has 50% chance of rain Friday and 75% on Saturday... if that doesn't change by Wednesday, I'm cancelling reservations.... hate it for Charlie but I don't want to spend the money on trip and room to look at an empty parking lot and a motel window... hope it changes.

john:yawn::shifty:

15. Bigwin56f100 Founding Member

you can always sit under our tent, we will have a 12oz lifting compotition

< Previous Thread | Next Thread >