For Sale 2015 f250 Super Duty H.D. Edition parts

Discussion in 'Classifieds' started by cbg4791, Feb 19, 2023.

< Previous Thread | Next Thread >
  1. cbg4791

2015 Harley Davidson Edition, just 140,000 miles on the odo.

Rolled the truck, Pulling all undamaged parts off of it.

Only body parts that survived,
    Rear bumper, Nerf bars and the front grill.

Interior Parts,
    Steering column, Instrument Cluster, Climate Control, Trailer Brake, Upfitter Switches, Headlight switch, etc. are all in excellent shape.
    Seats.. Black Leather with Grey accents, rear bench has a 1/2 inch tear in the top by the headrest caused by the roof being smashed into it. front passenger seat leather is excellent, but the inner frame has a bend in the top due to the roof, driver side leather is torn will have to be repaired. seats are heated, and all electric motors work. center console is undamaged. carpet kit is in decent shape, I've got to get all the windshield glass out of it.

Suspension, truck has an 8" lift with a straight axle conversion. both axles outer housings are bent gears and axles are undamaged. lift blocks, front springs, and leaf springs are good. shocks are destroyed. but misc parts survived.

Engine. 6.0 super duty. bullet proofed with less than 50,000 miles on it.

Transmission is a stage III with less than 1000 miles on it.

Transfer case is shot. front half is still attached to the transmission, the rest broke into 3 pieces and was thrown from the truck somehow during the wreck.

let me know what you need, I can pull the part and send pics. I'm located in California, just outside of Bakersfield.

Tags:
< Previous Thread | Next Thread >