Rock Lights

Discussion in '2017 - 2022 Ford F250+ Super Duty Forum' started by BigChief4, Feb 6, 2024.

< Previous Thread | Next Thread >
  1. BigChief4 Vet Zone

Rock Lights

I own a 2020 F250 Limited that I purchased used. It has under fender rock lights that are not OEM. I cannot get them to illuminate. I have tried the lights and the overhead switches with no success. I am unable to trace the wires because of a physical handicap. Any assistance is appreciated.

Tags:
  2. Obe Vet Zone

Dollars to doughnuts they used one of the upfitter (Aux) switches for connecting the rock lights because that would be the easiest way. I would start there. There is a fuse\relay panel in the engine compartment, passenger side next to the fender and firewall. Check page 553 in your manual. There will be six relays in there and six fuses. You can check if there is wiring to them (wiring is below the fuse\relay box) and check the relay operation and the fuses. 2020 Ford Superduty Upfitter Switch Fuses & Relays, Wire Identification & On/Off Setting (youtube.com)

FTZ HAIC likes this.
  3. Biffster

Have you tested with the truck running? I have some items wired to the Upfitter switches that are powered with ignition ON only.

Obe likes this.
  4. Obe Vet Zone

Also check if they wired the rock lights to your fog lamps by turning the fog lamps switch on.

5. Obe Vet Zone

I am pretty sure the rock light kits come with an in-line fuse. Should be close to the light kit control box on the power wiring.

< Previous Thread | Next Thread >