2020 F250 Lariat- No Climate Control on Touchscreen

Discussion in '2017 - 2022 Ford F250+ Super Duty Forum' started by TX-JB, Feb 24, 2022.

< Previous Thread | Next Thread >
  1. TX-JB

I recently bought a 2020 F-250 Lariat and believe it may have the wrong software on the SYNC touchscreen. There is no "CLIMATE" icon at the bottom of the screen like every other model I have seen or like our expedition. What's also odd to me is the first time I connected via Bluetooth it says connect to your "F150". I can still control the A/C and heater but with no idea of the actual interior temperature or how high the fan is. Any help is greatly appreciated !!

Tags:
  2. ifallsguy

Was this from a dealer or private party. If from a dealer, take it back. If a private party, sounds like they either changed out the system, played around and somehow loaded the wrong software or just plain screwed it up.

You might want to check to see if the VIN for the truck matches the VIN in your infotainment system. Go to settings, General Settings, About Sync. Go down until you find vehicle VIN and make sure it matches your truck's VIN. You will find that in the lower windshield, driver side or the sticker on the B rail of the driver side door.

3. TX-JB

Great Information...I actually bought it from a used diesel dealer her in Texas. I'll run out and check that right now to make sure those VINS match. Let you know what I find out !

ifallsguy likes this.
  4. TX-JB

Good news, I think !?!? The VINs match. I'm going to run it up to the local ford dealership to see if they can update the software

ifallsguy likes this.
< Previous Thread | Next Thread >