A Second Tow Vehicle

Discussion in 'Towing, RV's, Campers and 5th Wheels' started by Michelle, May 9, 2016.

< Previous Thread | Next Thread >
  1. Michelle

I normally use my F250 for trailer towing but sometimes I want to get away for a few days and I will use the 67NT950D to do my towing. The times I use it is when I am going by myself. I enjoy being around people and when I pull into a campground with the 67 N950 as my tow vehicle by the time I am finished getting set up I will already know half of the campground. Everyone wants to take a look at the N950. I try and make sure I have everything I need when I get to the campground because it is not a lot of fun going to Walmart in the big truck.

001.JPG #ad

007.JPG #ad

Tags:
  2. F350-6 Vet Zone Texas Chapter Founding Member

I never get tired of seeing that set up. That's a beautiful truck.

3. FTZ HAIC Staff Member Oregon Chapter Founding Member

I feel the same way. I'm 100% certain if that pulled into a campground I was staying at, you wouldn't even be out of the cab before I was there admiring it and wanting to talk to you about it!

JWC 3 likes this.
  4. whomrig TOTM Winner Founding Member Southwest Chapter

I would be checking the rig out too!!

JWC 3 likes this.
  5. Seabiscuit Volunteer Moderator Vet Zone Vet Zone Leader Oregon Chapter Founding Member

Definitely an attention getter! Looks to me like there would be room for a motorcycle behind the cab. Much easier parking at Wal-Mart.......just saying:hi:anim

6. JWC 3 TOTM Winner Founding Member

Nice setup. I would be happy to own it.

7. Basically Crazy

8. Greywolf Vet Zone Staff Alumni Founding Member

I think I love you! That is one fantastic looking piece of machinery...

(Where were girls like this when I was single?)

9. Seabiscuit Volunteer Moderator Vet Zone Vet Zone Leader Oregon Chapter Founding Member

At the range learning how to shoot.................................?????????:eek:anim

10. Greywolf Vet Zone Staff Alumni Founding Member

I think a lot of the girls I used to know in Glenmont were learning to SHOOT UP...

Thank the good Lord I escaped that

< Previous Thread | Next Thread >