Veterans Zone An absolutely amazing flick - but I never heard of it before tonight

Discussion in 'Veterans Zone' started by Greywolf, Sep 1, 2022.

< Previous Thread | Next Thread >
  1. Greywolf Vet Zone Staff Alumni Founding Member

It features Bruce Willis, and is very dang deep...

Historically accurate I think

Tags:
  2. Seabiscuit Volunteer Moderator Vet Zone Vet Zone Leader Oregon Chapter Founding Member

Critical Review
    I've had this one on DVD in my library for some time. It's a 2018 (?) release. As movies go, it's not one of his greatest. Between Chinese backing and then the Chinese Government killing it there, plot / story line that follows a Force 5 pretty poor special effects and liberal rendering of historical context, it was released straight to streaming and video in the US and never made it to the theaters.
    I watched it the day we bought it out of the "4 for $10" bin at Wally World. A Retired E8, my son-in-law (currently a CPO, ships company, NAS Whidbey Island and myself (an old E6 Airedale) were going to watch it a few months back. We made it about 30 minutes before we pulled it out and put "Olympus Has Fallen" in the DVD player.

Sorry, its probably one of those movies that Willis wishes he could erase from the halls of filmography.

< Previous Thread | Next Thread >