For Sale Anyone interested in a 2003 Ford Expedition V-8 for 2500.00 OBO

Discussion in 'Classifieds' started by Greywolf, Jul 16, 2017.

< Previous Thread | Next Thread >
  1. Greywolf Vet Zone Staff Alumni Founding Member

Memphis TN area,

My friend,who is a dealer in all sorts of areas has a beauty!

(following provided by seller)
    2003 Ford Expedition 4 door 2 wheel drive 3 row seating. New tires 6 months old or less. Runs Great, all power windows, door locks, multi-disk cd player, cloth interior. Scale of 1 to 10 is a 8 on running but some cosmetic issues of wear on interior. AC blows but not cold. Have charged but will not hold Freon. Front and rear air. Passenger interior door handle inop. Need to open from outside. Passenger window inop as well. Around 200K miles. Does not burn oil or blow smoke. Runs Great. Some small bumps on front and rear bumpers. Hood clear coat peeling.

* From Wolfie,

I have seen this truck. interior is nice, most of it is very clean but I do not want to see this truck go to somebody who does not care. For what it is, it looks very nice and with what we know, the ac issue is not a problem because we damn well know how to fix that. This is a clean machine for 2.5K you cant beat it. And this is why I asked my friend to post this up here.

A pretty truck like this is often hard to find. Why would you want to mess around with something you had to clean up? Body work is hard and takes a lot of TLC - this does not need much.

This really is me, not somebody being a troll. I asked Mickey to post most of this so you would have a clear idea of the details, but I wanted you all to have the first shot at it. For 2.5K that's not bad.

~Wolfie out

VIDEO OF THE TRUCK is being generated right now, so that you can SEE IT

Send me a PM, I will send a phone number. Mister John "MICKEY" Willingham is not a fake artist - he is the real deal

~You can haggle with him

This is in the Memphis TN area, and if you want it send me a PM, and I will send back a phone number so that you can haggle

I think it's a really good truck, and I would grab it myself if I did not have other things going on

I'd hate to see this go to someone who just did not give a damn....

It's a potentially sweet ride!

Last edited: Jul 16, 2017
    Tags:
< Previous Thread | Next Thread >