Veterans Zone Army Mulls Creating New Pay Grades for Senior NCOs

Discussion in 'Veterans Zone' started by captchas, Jul 14, 2017.

< Previous Thread | Next Thread >
  1. captchas

2. Greywolf Vet Zone Staff Alumni Founding Member

What is this saying?
    That enlisted paygrades should be extended so that masters of their craft should have new leadership levels, even though they are not officer grade?

It points to Officers having better enlisted and more experienced people under them, but not at their own level

So these are theoretically advanced warriors, but subject to the wants and needs of brand new Officers...

Or are they only available for select tasking?

I wonder if the requirements are operational or administrative...

What I have seen in the NAVY is that when you get good at your craft they make a MANAGER out of you. And that is a completely different line of work. I intended to be a GREAT electronics tech out of myself, but when I had done it - they wanted me to manage people!
    Something not at all the same...

~Which I thought was totally stupid

What the hell are they doing now?

3. captchas

to me personally, it looks like the end of WARRENT class enlisted, why do we need to add to the E line when people can put in their package and test for W .
    will they drop 2 of the 4 grades of W for the 2 extra E's? or drop W completely ?
    time will tell,

4. D. Yaros

Am hardly an authority on this, but it sounds like an effort to make up for/alleviate the incompetency deemed to exist in the officer corps?

< Previous Thread | Next Thread >