Can I get some help needing this info decoded please

Discussion in '1973 - 1979 Ford F100, F150, F250-F350 Truck Forum' started by Kbroom, Apr 30, 2023.

< Previous Thread | Next Thread >
  1. Kbroom

I'd like to get this all decoded we painted my truck and when I was rubbing the paint off we rubbed hard enough it rub info off and faded the cab sticker so I'm trying to decode it to have one remade and the door tag the painter lost it please any help

20230426_215827.jpg #ad

Tags:
  2. BKW Founding Member

This is not a 'cab sticker' or the Warranty Plate. This is a "buck tag" used by assembly line workers, to assure the parts they install match the build sheet.

It was originally riveted to the firewall. Most of the symbols cannot be decoded.

F14HNAH5337 / This is a 1978 F150 4WD Pickup 351M assembled in Norfolk VA

Warranty Plate riveted to the left door face below the latch.

If missing, you can get a new plate w/rivets with all the correct info embossed on it from martiauto.com by passing along your VIN and some bucks.

Safety Standards Certification Label (cab sticker) glued to the left B pillar (door post) below the striker plate.

This has the production date printed on the left upper corner, misc GVWR's and the VIN .. All the other spaces are blank.

Last edited: Apr 30, 2023
    FTZ HAIC likes this.
  3. Kbroom

Thank you very much sir.

< Previous Thread | Next Thread >