Can my F-150 do this ?

Discussion in 'General Truck Discussion' started by mete, Apr 19, 2017.

< Previous Thread | Next Thread >
  1. mete

Tags:
  2. FTZ HAIC Staff Member Oregon Chapter Founding Member

Crossing in a Hyundai.... that's pretty damn brave.

3. 56panelford TOTM Winner Founding Member Canadian Chapter

That's pretty impressive , anyone I know that has a Hyundai say they like them..

4. KW5413 Vet Zone Texas Chapter Founding Member

Hell of a journey. The Hyundai is a good brand. The Queen is on her third Genesis lease, picking up her 2017 this past December. More impressive than the Lexus and Cadillac CTS she previously had in performance & comfort. Lots more bang for the buck. By far... the best customer service.

As a Genesis client, her car is being picked up from her office today, by the dealer, for the included oil change, leaving a car behind, and delivering her Genesis back to her this afternoon.

My youngest took delivery of a new 2016 Tucson in December that has damned near everything the Genesis has on it. The pricing on the, like value, Escape wasn't even close. But, we tried, as it was her first choice. BTW... she is now thrilled with the Tucson.

5. KW5413 Vet Zone Texas Chapter Founding Member

Can your F150 do it? Probably only under the same style engine / fuel / tire set up. This guy did his home work and was well planned.

Campspringsjohn likes this.
  6. captchas

notice all the spare parts and factory tech they had with them? i too own a Hyundai , have my 2nd 2017 elantra thanks to the car jacking, as far as a around town run around car, it's well built. sure makes the ford focus i traded in for it look like what it was, thanks to fords junkie dual clutch automatic that was in and out so many times they said it had a zipper holding it in,
    20k for it pretty loaded ver 27k for the focus

7. Campspringsjohn Founding Member

People that own those Hyundai's do like them. I know they were throw-away cars when they first came out. But they did up their quality considerably since then.

As for could your F150 do that? Possibly, if properly equipped. You would want a light vehicle that can drive on top of the snow instead of through it. Proper tires can take care of that assuming the truck isn't too heavy to begin with. A diesel pickup would not be my first choice! A short vehicle would be more maneuverable. A diesel running jet fuel makes sense too. A true 4x4 driveline would be a must.

8. captchas

same way i feel john!

< Previous Thread | Next Thread >