choices...choices

Discussion in '1953 - 1956 Ford F100, F250 and F350 Truck Forum' started by jniolon, Sep 12, 2015.

< Previous Thread | Next Thread >
  1. jniolon Article Contributor Founding Member

see if you can tell the difference... computer doesn't do it justice but there is definately a difference to the eye... which you like ??? colors.jpg #ad

Tags:
  2. oledad Founding Member

I vote for #1. No particular reason, just like it better. Steve

3. Paul Masley Founding Member

#1, too much orange in #2.

4. jniolon Article Contributor Founding Member

got six hours in today.... here's my painter spraying on the guide coat... ready for the final block work:Danim

Img_0583.jpg #ad

FTZ HAIC likes this.
  5. oledad Founding Member

Looking good! Frenched antenna, door poppers, full tilt front end. That's gonna be one sweeeet truck. Later, Steve

6. 56panelford TOTM Winner Founding Member Canadian Chapter

Number 1 would be my choice too John, seems to pop more than number 2. Will you be painting it soon?

7. jniolon Article Contributor Founding Member

gonna be after the first of the year for sure... I've got to pile up some cash to buy the paint and paint the painter... Starting outage work next week... bout 2 months of 7-12s... on night shift... so with the holidays and all it might be closer to spring

8. jniolon Article Contributor Founding Member

Steve ??? you still driving the maroon truck

9. 56panelford TOTM Winner Founding Member Canadian Chapter

I'd like to think that I will be doing color by then too but will see what happens over winter.

10. oledad Founding Member

Yes, I rolled over 10,000 miles this past weekend. Been on the road 3 years as of 1st day of Cruisin the Coast. Hard to believe it's been that long already!! So with the outage work I guess CTC is out?? We are debating on going to the F-100 Supernationals in Lebanon, Tn. next Spring. Maybe we can hook up then. I'm coming to Hoover in early Nov. to visit my Daughter but sounds like you will be busy with work. Good luck and God speed. Steve

11. 56panelford TOTM Winner Founding Member Canadian Chapter

Cruisin the Coast is obviously too far for me so you must be talking to the other John...lol I'd love to make that journey though.

Last edited: Sep 23, 2015
  12. jniolon Article Contributor Founding Member

I made a stipulation with my boss... that I had the 8th thru 11th off for CTC... so I'm planning on it right now... I was hoping they were moving the supernats back to PF... is Lebanon a for sure ??

13. oledad Founding Member

According to their website, but who knows? I'll take another look early next year. I too am hoping it moves back to PF.

14. 56panelford TOTM Winner Founding Member Canadian Chapter

How many trucks show up at Pigeon Ford?

15. jniolon Article Contributor Founding Member

number vary... back in the "Grand Hotel" days in P.f. there were several hundred... since it's moved around so much (and different organizers) the numbers have dropped... didn't go this year (first year at Lebanon) but numbers have dropped some I think... I'd still guess a few hundred... maybe someone who attended this year will chime in.

still a good show and the best you'll find east of the Mississippi.

john

< Previous Thread | Next Thread >
virtuoso