cleaning up the garage

Discussion in '1953 - 1956 Ford F100, F250 and F350 Truck Forum' started by fordgo, Oct 11, 2016.

< Previous Thread | Next Thread >
  1. fordgo Vet Zone

I cleaned up my garage before the hurricane hit needed to turn the truck around so I could work on the rear half of the truck next. Of course the hurricane knocked the power out for 15 hours so that went out the window but at least I got the truck turned around 20161007_170304.jpg #ad

Oh and the boxes in the bed are the new front fenders I need to put on it !!!

Tags:
  2. Campspringsjohn Founding Member

Looks like you faired the hurricane pretty well! I know about cleaning the garage out too. I started back in the spring,,,,,,,,

3. jniolon Article Contributor Founding Member

I clean out my garage... having room to walk and move around without knocking something over and BAM the elves come in overnite and throw stuff everywhere... tools, parts, trash... wish I could catch em !

4. 56panelford TOTM Winner Founding Member Canadian Chapter

What's wrong with those front fenders, they look good to me..

5. fordgo Vet Zone

Well the fenders are like when I was younger and single she looked good at night across the bar but in the bright morning light really really rough lol. they got a lot of filler and patch panels in them the rears I can work with but the front are a little more than my skill level of body work can take care of.

56panelford likes this.
  6. fordgo Vet Zone

I know what ya mean John every time I walk out in the garage there is stuff thrown out of house into the garage that I have to find someplace to store it. One good thing is I close on my old house today and the profits are going to build a detached garage that only I will have the keys to hopefully....

56panelford likes this.
< Previous Thread | Next Thread >