Returning to an old friend!

Discussion in '2017 - 2022 Ford F250+ Super Duty Forum' started by Evergreen, Feb 17, 2021.

< Previous Thread | Next Thread >
  1. Evergreen

I’ve had Ford trucks since I was 21. My last Ford truck was a 94 F150 that I put 180,000 miles on.
    Before moving to the state of Washington I sold my Ford and bought a new Tundra and drove it cross country from South Carolina. It was a wonderful truck, but it was only a 2 wheel drive. I always was a Ford guy so I recently ordered a 2021 F 250 XLT crew cab 4x4. My new Super Duty should be delivered within the next few weeks and I cannot wait!
    I stumbled across this blog while surfing the net and found it is a gold mine of information!
    I am looking forward to sharing information and having questions answered by other Ford guys who have had the same experiences with their trucks.

Tags:
  2. DonW

Congrats! Welcome aboard. Similar here. Strictly Ford guy until 2012. My dealer at that time, treated me bad after wife, business and I had bought 10 vehicles in 12 yrsz and all gut 2-3 were new. They tried to make me buy an echo and I didn't want an Echo Boost. Wound up buying my first Ram, I hated them until I drove one. Wound up buying 4 over 6 yrs. Needed a 3/4 ton, read about the 7.3! Love the theory. Traded my 18 RAM 1500 with the 5.7 for a F250 XLT crew cab 4x4 also! Love it but I really do thing the RAM is the best built of the major 3. When you take delivery try the interior lights, if they do not work have salesman to set them up in settings. Again, welcome here.

3. Evergreen

Thanks for the welcome.
    I too had looked into the Ram 2500. Not only were they less pricey, but you could add on options without having to get an entire package!
    Bottom line, I bought what I was familiar with and am hoping my choice was sound!
    I’ll check those interior lights when I take delivery!

4. DonW

Never had or even been in the Ram 2500, only 1500. So far I'm very happy with my Ford. Like the 7.3 very much. I don't need the diesel, $9000 more than the 7.3. I'm pulling a 5th wheel 11,000 empty, thing flies. Just my opinion

< Previous Thread | Next Thread >
virtuoso