DPFE location on 1995 F350 crew cab

Discussion in '1992 - 1996 Ford F150, F250 and F350 Truck Forum' started by Ecklund, Nov 29, 2018.

< Previous Thread | Next Thread >
  1. Ecklund

Recently bought a '95 F350 crew cab 5.8l SRW 2x4 from a municipality. It's in good shape but has a check engine light; code 332.

Bought an EGR valve but since the DPFE sensors appear prone to failure I thought I try replacing the DPFE first.

Did a fair amount of looking on line and around the engine bay and cannot seem to locate the DPFE sensor.

Lots of pics online pointing out the location for a '96, but limited on the '95.

Any help/comments would be appreciated.

Tags:
  2. Ecklund

Well after some looking around on the inter webs some more it seems the '92-'95 trucks do not have a DPFE. Might be why I could never find the thing.

But I'm left with the 332 trouble code.

Thoughts/suggestions/comments?

3. dustybumpers Article Contributor Founding Member

On my 94, I found a vacuum line to the egr broken, right at the back of the plenum. ppatched it with a piece of tube, and some liquid tape, code is gone.
    Follow the green line back to the solenoid

FTZ HAIC likes this.
  4. JWC 3 TOTM Winner Founding Member

I think that they have an egr position sensor. If it has an electric connection on top.

< Previous Thread | Next Thread >