First is sometimes a good thing

Discussion in '1961 - 1966 Ford F100, F250 and F350 Truck Forum' started by macgiobuin, Apr 21, 2015.

< Previous Thread | Next Thread >
  1. macgiobuin Founding Member

I will post the first message here, since at this point I believe I am the only member of this site with a slick 60 (Can I use that term here?). I am not super knowledgeable on engines and such, but I have encountered many issues while working on my '66 F100. I will do my best give some assistance or steer you in the right direction. Welcome to all!

Tags:
  2. macgiobuin Founding Member

I guess I just won a trophy for the first post----so being first IS ALWAYS GOOD on this site, anyway. :)

3. FTZ HAIC Staff Member Oregon Chapter Founding Member

You won't be for long, couple of us are working on contacting people we know.
    I know some info about the Slicks, its been a while but my memory's decent. :)

4. macgiobuin Founding Member

Sounds great! I've got my truck running pretty good. Needs a decent paint job, though. Nobody seems to want to do it for free.....

Seriously, though, I did ask a couple local companies about free advertising on my truck for financing a good painting, but nobody bit.

5. Bill W Founding Member

6. Bertha66 Vet Zone TOTM Winner Oregon Chapter Founding Member

I made it over!! I have a 66 F100 4x4. I will see if I can add some pictures, been having computer problems, so all of my pictures are gone for now.

56panelford likes this.
  7. Fabman In Memoriam Vet Zone Staff Alumni Oregon Chapter Founding Member

Good to see ya made it over Allen! I guess I'll have to post a few picks of Mikey's 65 build were doing and also Harleys Uni build. We'll get this forum going!

8. Bertha66 Vet Zone TOTM Winner Oregon Chapter Founding Member

Yes Don, I made it. I hope to recover some of the build pictures of the 66 and the 76, when the parts to my laptop get here.

56panelford likes this.
  9. Bertha66 Vet Zone TOTM Winner Oregon Chapter Founding Member

ascontent_dfw.xx.fbcdn.net_hphotos_xap1_v_t1.0_9_10372755_1020bf8222c34a10f4188be5f5a65ea44596.jpg #ad
    I did find one of my truck!!

10. BKW Founding Member

Hey Mr. Wilson!

Bill W likes this.
  11. Bill W Founding Member

Hello Mr. Wilson! Fancy seeing you here.

12. macgiobuin Founding Member

It's nice to have some company. Welcome to all! I will try not to get in the way too much.

13. Bertha66 Vet Zone TOTM Winner Oregon Chapter Founding Member

Thanks for the welcome. Allen D

56panelford likes this.
  14. fabmansbro Vet Zone Oregon Chapter Founding Member

this is the old girl in the begenning it was l,uv at frist sight 1965 ford -pu.jpg #ad
    :shy:

56panelford likes this.
  15. 57FordGuy Founding Member

I'm in the market for a new F100. If I don't get the tri5 I'll most likely look for a 61-66. Would love to find a good unibody.

< Previous Thread | Next Thread >