Ford Video, F150 Bragging Rights... 39 Straight Years

Discussion in '2015 - 2020 Ford F150 Truck Forum' started by FTZ HAIC, Jan 10, 2016.

< Previous Thread | Next Thread >
  1. FTZ HAIC Staff Member Oregon Chapter Founding Member

Can you imagine the party when they hit 40 years of being top dog?

Tags:
  2. 56panelford TOTM Winner Founding Member Canadian Chapter

I thought they were way behind in production to get past GM?

3. FTZ HAIC Staff Member Oregon Chapter Founding Member

They were behind in production through the summer and got more production online in the fall, then had HUGE sale incentives to try and catch up. Apparently it worked!

4. whomrig TOTM Winner Founding Member Southwest Chapter

I have seen quite a number of 2015 F-150's in my area on the road. Not to mention the selection at the 4 ford dealers around here.

5. 56panelford TOTM Winner Founding Member Canadian Chapter

It's comical listening to the commercials on TV as all the manufacturers are claiming to be #1 truck of the year for some category

6. whomrig TOTM Winner Founding Member Southwest Chapter

They cant all be best in class for fuel mileage

7. FTZ HAIC Staff Member Oregon Chapter Founding Member

But there's only one best selling, period. :)

For mileage, Ford might be best in turbo class, GM/Chevy in 6, Dodge in V8, or whatever. Or they go by cab class (crew/non-crew). Lot of different "classes" lol. Toyota actually compared their V8 to Ford's Ecoboost, obviously not a fair comparison.... in the same video they then said it wasn't "apples to apples" comparing them when it came to mileage. Go figure.

8. 56panelford TOTM Winner Founding Member Canadian Chapter

Presently it don't matter which truck is top dog now, I can't ever see myself purchasing a new one regardless of brand.

9. whomrig TOTM Winner Founding Member Southwest Chapter

Me either

56panelford likes this.
< Previous Thread | Next Thread >