For Sale FS: Huge assortment of 73-79 truck parts.

Discussion in 'Classifieds' started by MIL1ION, May 31, 2015.

< Previous Thread | Next Thread >
  1. MIL1ION Canadian Chapter

That's right.
    after years of finding and buying parts, parting out a 75 F250, and suffering a stroke i have to sell everything off.
    No sheet metal pieces.
    No suspension parts
    No 4x4 parts
    No engines or transmission.

Lots of trim inside and out.

I even have some 90's Parts

Tags:
  2. blueoval100 Founding Member

Looking for a correct heater control panel for my 74' F100. No a/c but has dual fuel tanks. Any chance?

3. MIL1ION Canadian Chapter

Yes..I held one yesterday I believe came from the 75.

I'll check tomorrow for you.

4. BKW Founding Member

1973 is different, 1975/76 is different / 1973/79 Ford Light Truck Parts Catalog ~ Text section 180, page 12.

D4TZ-18531-C .. Heater Control Panel-Use with dual fuel tanks / Obsolete

Applications: 1974 F100/350.

No Ford dealer or obsolete parts vendor has any NOS

5. blueoval100 Founding Member

BKW, now that comes as no surprise. The 74 has the word "floor" where the others seem to have "heat" (middle of panel, lower adjustment lever).
    The switches and mechanism are different on the later models also. What's the difference on the 73' ?

6. MIL1ION Canadian Chapter

This is what i have.
    Number on part D2??
    20150602_175120.jpg #ad

7. BKW Founding Member

Dunno, parts catalog doesn't say.

20150603041411.jpg #ad

8. blueoval100 Founding Member

Thanks Bill, The only difference I can see between my 74 and the 75 Dennis has is the wording on the face. Where 75 say's "HEAT".. mine say's "FLOOR". I don't know if the control mechanism is different. I wonder what 1973 is all about. Anybody have a good picture of a 73' dash ? Maybe something will stand out.

9. MIL1ION Canadian Chapter

I've ordered photos of both years.
    A guy on Facebook is taking them.

The mechanism I believe is the same but the wiring could be different.

10. MIL1ION Canadian Chapter

11. BKW Founding Member

Why would the 1973 wiring be different than 1974 ... since:

Selector switch same 1973/74 F100/350. It only switches the dash fuel gauge from one tank to the other.

Heater blower switch same 1973/77 F100/350 and 1978 F100/350 & Bronco before serial number CA0,001.

12. MIL1ION Canadian Chapter

In my mind it was a possibility due to the wiring codes being different than 75-77.
    Bill at hipo and I discussed 74 and it's wiring and cluster differences to 75-77.

Just my mind thinking of possible nuances.

13. imdignit1

I have one I removed from my 1978 dual tanks no ac

14. 1978 FORD Supercab

Dear Million: I'm wondering if you have any Type 9 Ford Pickup mirrors, and any inside rear view mirrors that are part of the rear view camera system? Also the rest of the rear view camera system, including wiring. Also, do you have any of the Factory Original tinted glass pieces for my 1978 F-250 Supercab? If not, maybe just a one piece rear window? I'm not a fan of the slider. And that plastic piece that covers the Original radio? Any Original Working AM/FM Radios with knobs? How about the metal piece that's behind the radio? Any Blue NONCracked dashboard covers? Any Good NONCracked Blue door panels? Any Good Original Blue rear inner side panels, the ones on both sides of the rear seat. Any Original under the dashboard lights? Any glove box locks that use a key to lock/unlock? Any N.O.S. Carrier (?) Bearing(s), you know the one between my two driveshafts, that makes my 8' bed possible on my Supercab. Any Good Original Full size or Dog dish hubcap sets (4) ? Any Good front Bullbar/Pushbar? Like modern Police cars style? Any N.O.S.Fuel tank switches,light switches? PLEASE Email me the complete list of parts if you desire at: JK57today@gmail. Thank you very much.

15. FTZ HAIC Staff Member Oregon Chapter Founding Member

Dennis passed away in 2017.

< Previous Thread | Next Thread >