Future Thinking PRO Activety...

Discussion in 'Other Projects' started by Greywolf, Sep 29, 2022.

< Previous Thread | Next Thread >
  1. Greywolf Vet Zone Staff Alumni Founding Member

I swore I would never be seen tooling through a store or public place some day on a thing that resembled nothing so much as a "Miniature Golf Cart"
    ~ Those battery operated mini-monstrosities that scream "BASKET CASE!" and make everyone think "Poor guy, glad its not me" and pick a new direction...

I've begun to work on several alternatives, because I can foresee such an unenviable day coming

20210710_135018.jpg #ad

I've been fighting a war with the 48V 1KW front wheel on this one, I want it ridable in time for the November Mid-Terms.

20220902_150914.jpg #ad
    Projects from left to right:
    48V 1KV Fat Tire wheel, "moron" that later...

"Patriot" E-Trike, 48V 1KW.
    (1KW = approx. 1.33HP)

The "Taco Cycle", that I ride to the mail box & dollar store.

and a 2022 Schwinn "Orange Krate" - I was surprized they still made them!

~ But this project began after I saw video of SUR RON bikes in Ukraine:
    20220907_200728.jpg #ad
    It's going to have a huge battery in that box section, and a 15KW rear wheel, about 20HP

20HP is about what a 250 - 300 CC dirtbike lays down

Last edited: Sep 29, 2022
    Tags:
  2. captchas

welcome to the senior citizen age dutch. i've been using the electric carts for a long time in the box stores and wally world making me know that feeling of doom coming, walking with a walker or 2 canes same feeling .

worst feeling was going to the pee doctor and hearing your over 72 (really 75) we don't do anything anymore unless you can pee , but my psa is up, hear( if it hasn't gotten you by now it never will,)

< Previous Thread | Next Thread >
virtuoso