Getting out of the heat

Discussion in 'Towing, RV's, Campers and 5th Wheels' started by helifixer, Jun 10, 2016.

< Previous Thread | Next Thread >
  1. helifixer TOTM Winner Southwest Chapter

20160607_175728.jpg #ad
    Temps over 100, decided to celebrate 26 years being married to the most beautiful woman in the world camping in the pines

Tags:
  2. FTZ HAIC Staff Member Oregon Chapter Founding Member

Congrats!

helifixer likes this.
  3. Seabiscuit Volunteer Moderator Vet Zone Vet Zone Leader Oregon Chapter Founding Member

Congrats on 26. You are bucking the modern trend.

helifixer likes this.
  4. helifixer TOTM Winner Southwest Chapter

no kidding,
    my brother has been married 4 times, oldest sister 5 or 6 times. middle sister has been married 34 years, youngest sister 25 years, my parents are at 53 years. so there are both ends of the spectrum in my family.

56panelford likes this.
  5. Seabiscuit Volunteer Moderator Vet Zone Vet Zone Leader Oregon Chapter Founding Member

The "Warden" and I have been married 37 1/2 years, my folks were married for 66 years before we lost dad last August...Just to keep it even more interesting and as crazy as ever, my wife is LDS and I'm Catholic!

My hair brained goofy "my way or the highway" younger sister with a serious case of "attitude" is on #3.

helifixer likes this.
  6. 56panelford TOTM Winner Founding Member Canadian Chapter

I think I detect the trailer rocking a bit and the dogs wondering why...lo
    Congrats^-#

helifixer and OldjunkFords like this.
  7. helifixer TOTM Winner Southwest Chapter

seriously? look at the profile of the front of the trailer! the height up there is not even enough to sit up in bed.

so the dogs were inside and we were outside under the stars, you were right on the rest of your thoughts

8. Greywolf Vet Zone Staff Alumni Founding Member

How're the skeeters there? It's heading for a hundred degrees again at 9 in the morning here, but when it cools off we get eaten alive...

9. helifixer TOTM Winner Southwest Chapter

didn't have any, been too long without rain. there was areas with some real aggressive gnats. we changed camp sites 4 times because of the gnats.

< Previous Thread | Next Thread >
virtuoso