Got one!

Discussion in '2021 - 2024 Ford Bronco' started by 5.0FordGuy, Nov 11, 2021.

< Previous Thread | Next Thread >
  1. 5.0FordGuy

So, the timing was perfect, my local dealer, like many others, is hurting for decent used inventory and the wife and I were looking to upgrade. Went in for a look and there it was, a shiny Antimatter Blue 4 door Bronco Outer Banks. Took a test drive, fell in love, pulled the trigger. Got a really decent trade in price on the truck, and drove away happy. Only thing it doesn't have is a trailer package, but I have all winter to install one, so no big deal. In the spring, 33's and aftermarket wheels are on the list. upload_2021-11-11_9-54-41.jpeg #ad

Tags:
    FTZ HAIC likes this.
  2. FTZ HAIC Staff Member Oregon Chapter Founding Member

Congrats, it's a sweet looking ride! :)

3. FTZ HAIC Staff Member Oregon Chapter Founding Member

So, a month in, how are you liking it?

4. 5.0FordGuy

So far, my only real complaint is that when you turn up the volume past 12, the sound is like if you were listening to it through a wall. Muddy bass and the mids and highs start to break up. kind of a problem when you have two owners who like it clear and loud lol. Also of note, the Slippery/ Icy GOAT mode works really well and overall it has been very stable on these Canadian winter roads. We have had -16 celsius weather for a couple days and the soft top held the heat very well. As winter progresses I will have more updates.

5. 5.0FordGuy

Update, Bronco stops good, people turning left in front of you don't, got into a low speed collision that bent my front bumper. Ford wants 2k for the replacement parts when I can get them, I can get a whole aftermarket winch bumper for around 1400, insurance is going to pay out as it was the other drivers fault. Also, got a nice spare tire cover! upload_2022-2-21_19-54-23.jpeg #ad
    upload_2022-2-21_19-54-56.jpeg #ad

< Previous Thread | Next Thread >
virtuoso