Heater fitting for '72 f100

Discussion in '1967 - 1972 Ford F100, F250 and F350 Truck Forum' started by CaptainGus, Oct 4, 2022.

< Previous Thread | Next Thread >
  1. CaptainGus

Hello again,
    This fitting sends coolant to a carb spacer as well as to the heater core. Any thoughts on a part # and who may carry a replacement? Everything I find is an elbow rather than a tee. IMG_5484.jpg #ad
    IMG_5485.jpg #ad
    IMG_5486.jpg #ad

Thanks!

Tags:
  2. RP67F100

NAPA May be able to get it. Don’t catalog right now but Mac’s auto parts may have it

3. BKW Founding Member

It's been obsolete for years, so the only place to find a new "elbow" (Ford's description) is from someone who sells FoMoCo obsolete parts, or on ebay

The problem is, what is the part number? I don't know. Normally I wouldn't have a problem finding the number, but...

In the 1967/72 Ford Truck Parts Catalog, there are no pictures of these elbows, the "where they go" jazz is confusing at best and there's over a dozen different types of these puppies.

Contact Green Sales Co. in Cincinnati OH (800-543-4959), then send them these pics of the puppy. If anyone can find the number, they can, they may even have it in stock. Green Sales has the largest stock of FoMoCo obsolete parts on the planet.

iicap likes this.
< Previous Thread | Next Thread >