< Previous Thread | Next Thread >
  1. Zakdtv

I'm new here and it seems I should introduce myself. I'm Zak and I have a 1966 f250 camper special. It was a project my father and I picked up not long before he passed. It sat for the last couple of years, but I finally got it running again. Here's a couple pics. I have big plans but we will see what gets done. The body is in great condition being a southern truck. On the other side the factory wiring and gaskets are shot from the heat. I have done some searches but there is a lot of partial information. I figure i will make another post with some questions.

20220515_182449.jpg #ad

20220319_103122.jpg #ad

Tags:
  2. FTZ HAIC Staff Member Oregon Chapter Founding Member

Nice truck. 66 has my favorite look of the 61-66 F-series due to the grill.

3. Zakdtv

Thanks! it does have a nice, understated look. It fits the low and slow trailer hauler I'm going for. Unfortunately, there isn't a lot of aftermarket for the 250

4. iicap

Welcome to FTZ. NICE TRUCK! I have a 66 F-250, she's a Plain Jane, that's on her second frame off resto.

5. Zakdtv

@iicap Beige is a beautifully understated color for these elegant beauties. Hopefully this one will get its first frame off this decade lol

6. Jones1965

Hi Zak,
    Welcome to FTZ, your truck looks great. I have found this forum to be very helpful, I trust you will find it worth your time.

7. darina99611

Nice pickup... I really love old ones

< Previous Thread | Next Thread >
virtuoso