Wanted Holley 1904 Carburetor

Discussion in 'Classifieds' started by 59'er F100, May 15, 2015.

< Previous Thread | Next Thread >
  1. 59'er F100 TOTM Winner

I'm looking for a replacement Holley 1904 for my '57 223-6. The prices on these have gone astronomical as of late and I just need a replacement body as the PO had stripped some screws. PM me if you have an old body you'd part with (hopefully not for $100 :))

Tags:
  2. IDMooseMan Vet Zone TOTM Winner

Not a lot of movement on this one. I hope you found what you needed, but if not, I tried a quick eBay search and found this:

eBay Carburetor Search Results

This was the cheapest one I could find.

3. 59'er F100 TOTM Winner

Hey I appreciate you looking....I'm still hoping for a swap meet find or similar for less :)

4. IDMooseMan Vet Zone TOTM Winner

Yeah, that might be your best bet, and now is the season for swap meets. Good luck. I'll keep you in mind during my outings. I working on a 1979 Mustang Ghia with the 2.3L 4-cyl engine and 4-spd manual. I feel your pain.

5. 59'er F100 TOTM Winner

I appreciate the extra set of eyes at the swap meets! ! My first car was an '86 Mustang hatchback, albeit 4 cyl as well...still regret selling that car...pretty sweet looking with BFG radials. BTW, I see you are a member of the Vet Zone, I appreciate your service and the sacrifices you made. THANK YOU!!!

< Previous Thread | Next Thread >
virtuoso