Veterans Zone How To Join The Veterans Zone

Discussion in 'Veterans Zone' started by Greywolf, Jun 5, 2015.

< Previous Thread | Next Thread >
  1. Greywolf Vet Zone Staff Alumni Founding Member

~ I had to look this up again, it's a bit obscure.

On the top bar of the forum is a dark blue bar. To the left it says "Home, Forums, Gallery, Members, and Articles".

Got it?

On the RIGHT it has your USERNAME, Inbox, and Alerts. Click on your USERNAME to open your account info.
    This forum is a bit squirrely in a way, clicking on your avatar does other things as well

On the left side is a drop down menu that lists quite a few options - one of them is "JOIN USER GROUPS" and includes VETERANS ZONE and CHAPTERS.

By going to the VETERANS ZONE link, you can apply and I can clear it.

I try to check in at least once a day, online video games notwithstanding. It's my job, much as a retired REMF can be considered to have one... :angelic:

*HOVERING your mouse pointer on your username also opens a drop down that lists the same options, and is faster.

~
    I'm still learning everything this forum interface can do... It seems to be a lot faster and more sophisticated than anything I have ever seen

Last edited: Jun 5, 2015
    Tags:
  2. FTZ HAIC Staff Member Oregon Chapter Founding Member

Last edited: Dec 2, 2016
  3. Greywolf Vet Zone Staff Alumni Founding Member

Got it covered today - one way or another I saw the join request after taking a break from trying to get windows XP to recognise MP4's.

I still don't have an audio playback issue resolved, but oh well...

4. Truckmylife Vet Zone

I requested awhile ago and haven't been accepted yet, says it's still pending.

5. Seabiscuit Volunteer Moderator Vet Zone Vet Zone Leader Oregon Chapter Founding Member

I sent a PM to admin.

6. FTZ HAIC Staff Member Oregon Chapter Founding Member

It should be taken care now. I need to find someone willing to take on being the Vet Zone chapter leader but in the meantime I set myself up as it.

< Previous Thread | Next Thread >
virtuoso