I'll be first

Discussion in '1953 - 1956 Ford F100, F250 and F350 Truck Forum' started by jniolon, Apr 22, 2015.

< Previous Thread | Next Thread >
  1. jniolon Article Contributor Founding Member

I'll be the first one to post..... so happy that Ken and Peggy started up Fordtruckzone. Been looking for something else other than FTE... something like what FTE usetabe. We can make this special again... Come on yall... sign up !!

John
    jniolon:cool:

Tags:
    FTZ HAIC likes this.
  2. FTZ HAIC Staff Member Oregon Chapter Founding Member

John, I look forward to seeing you around here. Folks, for those of you who don't know, John and I managed to keep in touch on and off for the past few years, he hosts his build site on this web server. http://jniolon.classicpickup.com/ If you have not checked it out, DO IT! It's a gold mine.

3. tacson Founding Member

John I registered. I will look around and see what I see.

FTZ HAIC likes this.
  4. 56panelford TOTM Winner Founding Member Canadian Chapter

Hello John ,Ken and Donald good to see you here too:)

5. Woodmoto Founding Member

Hello all, thanks for the invite and looking forward to this forum. Topmoo elsewhere, Topper.

56panelford likes this.
  6. bobj49f2 Founding Member

Well, I figure since I was one of the early members of FTE, back in the days of the digest emails and single forum, I'd join up here and see how it goes.

jniolon likes this.
  7. FTZ HAIC Staff Member Oregon Chapter Founding Member

Wow, more surprises every few hours. More big blasts from the past! Welcome guys!

8. jniolon Article Contributor Founding Member

You and me Bob.... we're the granddaddies of this group... I remember getting the digest emails and poured over everyone of them... boy, did things grow. Probably take you a week just to go thru "New Posts' each day now.... I'm gonna like it over here with old friends... I know Ken will make this site as special as FTE usetobe. good to see you over here, bud

FTZ HAIC likes this.
  9. AXracer Founding Member

Hi everyone I expect I'll be seeing a number of old friends here.

jniolon and FTZ HAIC like this.
  10. FTZ HAIC Staff Member Oregon Chapter Founding Member

^^^^ :happy: ^^^^

We're like fly paper, once one lands all the others come to check it out, and they stick! Great to have you here.

jniolon likes this.
  11. 57FordGuy Founding Member

John I knew you would show up here! Written any magazine articles lately?

jniolon likes this.
  12. jniolon Article Contributor Founding Member

nothin new on the truck... haven't done anything in two years... but I'm back at it now... wrote a couple on mounting a winch on a trailer and an engine stand, all on my page... but between work and sleep I haven't had the time... maybe soon

13. oledad Founding Member

Thanks for the invitation. I hope I can have something helpful to add occasionally. I would have never finished my '54 F-100 without the FTE guys. I am registered there as "Steve Bennett" which is my given name. Glad to be aboard. oledad

FTZ HAIC and jniolon like this.
  14. jniolon Article Contributor Founding Member

Hey Steve !! good to see you over here.... you always contribute...
    john:cool:

15. oledad Founding Member

John, I learned a lot while building the truck and a lot of the credit goes to you, but I must have the onset of dementia. I bought a 1954 Ford Victoria project car (HEAVY on the project part) as I thought it would be really cool to have a car and truck from 1954. I had no idea how little aftermarket support is available for the 52,53,54 Ford cars. It's going to be a challenge but I've got more time now that I retired from offshore. Just don't have the money to jump in with both feet! Now shifting gears, I had thought about going to the Supernats this year until I found out they had moved. Nothing against Lebanon, Tn., just used to Pigeon Forge. Later, Steve

jniolon likes this.
< Previous Thread | Next Thread >