Immigrant from FTE

Discussion in '1948 - 1952 Ford F1, F2 and F3 Truck Forum' started by Dern F1, Nov 4, 2016.

< Previous Thread | Next Thread >
  1. Dern F1

I'm another one joining the "Zone". I hope I am welcome.

Tags:
    56panelford likes this.
  2. Campspringsjohn Founding Member

Hell yes you're welcome here! I will warn you, though FTE is mentioned on here, which many of us are/were members, you mention FTZ over there, and you will get a warning to not do that. Even mentioning this site in PM's will get you in trouble, or at least a warning.

dustybumpers likes this.
  3. FTZ HAIC Staff Member Oregon Chapter Founding Member

You are most certainly welcome here at FTZ! I hope you enjoy a light ad experience and very relaxed atmosphere here, and if you have any suggestions or criticisms they are more than welcomed here. :)

dustybumpers likes this.
  4. Dern F1

Thanks for the heads up. I choose to never enter into a battle of wits with an unarmed person.

Fabman, dustybumpers and JWC 3 like this.
  5. JWC 3 TOTM Winner Founding Member

Welcome. Hope you like it here.

56panelford likes this.
  6. Fabman In Memoriam Vet Zone Staff Alumni Oregon Chapter Founding Member

There are a ton of FTE expatriates here and you are welcome to join us!

dustybumpers likes this.
  7. dustybumpers Article Contributor Founding Member

Welcome to the site
    We won't ban you here, like they do over there, we just have friendly conversations and help each other

56panelford likes this.
  8. F350-6 Vet Zone Texas Chapter Founding Member

In honor of the new guy, I think we should make the user avatars bigger. ;)

9. Fabman In Memoriam Vet Zone Staff Alumni Oregon Chapter Founding Member

Works for me!

JWC 3 likes this.
  10. Seabiscuit Volunteer Moderator Vet Zone Vet Zone Leader Oregon Chapter Founding Member

:hello1:Welcome aboard DernF1. Watch out for Peggy, she has a rolling pin that would make a Freightliner look small! :welcome1:

11. FTZ HAIC Staff Member Oregon Chapter Founding Member

Larger avatars present difficulties with mobile connections. Google recommends a page should take on average 2-4 seconds to load before you start losing first time visitors before the page even finishes loading. Larger avatars make for good eye candy but they work against a site.

So 100x100 avatars may not seem the best, but you can always click on it and a larger version pops up.

Greywolf likes this.
  12. Dern F1

An old Ford truck and a cowgirl in bluejeans, it don't get much better then that. :)

Last edited: Nov 5, 2016
  13. OldjunkFords Oregon Chapter Founding Member

I see the tide of refugees continues.
    Welcome!

56panelford and JWC 3 like this.
  14. F350-6 Vet Zone Texas Chapter Founding Member

Thanks for the clarification.

I didn't notice the truck.

Campspringsjohn and Fabman like this.
  15. Seabiscuit Volunteer Moderator Vet Zone Vet Zone Leader Oregon Chapter Founding Member

It is hard to see in that itsy bitsy picture.:nod:;)anim

Ah but alas, Peggy's rolling pin causes to many problems for Ken so he knuckles under and uses things like bandwidth, says it causes to many difficulties with mobile connections, he even tries to blame google for excuses! Guess we know who wears the pants in that family!:rofl:anim:rofl:anim;)anim:rofl:anim:rofl:anim:hello2:

< Previous Thread | Next Thread >
virtuoso