Veterans Zone Lets see your Military Bling on your vehicles!

Discussion in 'Veterans Zone' started by Obe, Aug 5, 2021.

< Previous Thread | Next Thread >
  1. Obe Vet Zone

Lets see the Military Bling you have plastered on your trucks and vehicles! 20210805_152331.jpg #ad
    20210805_152355.jpg #ad
    20210805_152457.jpg #ad

Tags:
  2. Seabiscuit Volunteer Moderator Vet Zone Vet Zone Leader Oregon Chapter Founding Member

I don’t put stickers on my rigs, but I did look up and saw this….
    CED6743A-E00F-4A0F-8C6B-AA46334EBF00.jpeg #ad
    AF476926-8074-4758-9169-66826A9A8CE2.jpeg #ad

3. Seabiscuit Volunteer Moderator Vet Zone Vet Zone Leader Oregon Chapter Founding Member

We're at NAS Whidbey Island through the end of this week. Been here for a 2 week visit. I have noticed that some of the Navy Units here are wearing the "Don't Tread On Me" uncoiled snake in a subdued patch on the upper right arm Velcro. My Son-in-Law is one of them.

4. Obe Vet Zone

That is not the Gadsen flag, that is the original Naval Jack flag of the US Navy. It is still allowed to be worn on Naval uniforms and flown from US Naval ships.

5. Seabiscuit Volunteer Moderator Vet Zone Vet Zone Leader Oregon Chapter Founding Member

This is true, hence the uncoiled snake, not to be confused with the Gadsen and yellow field with coiled snake. Just hadn't paid any attention or seen it used on a uniform or ship since around the bi-centennial in 1976 when we had them on just about everything, including our flight suits. After 76 it seemed like they were no longer authorized unless part of a crew patch. Sailors were still wearing dungarees then so they didn't wear them on regular uniforms anyway. It has taken me a while to get used to regular sailors wearing camo.

6. Greywolf Vet Zone Staff Alumni Founding Member

Here's mine, if it uploads:

[​IMG]#ad

Obe likes this.
< Previous Thread | Next Thread >