Lots Of Fun Videos By These Guys: Www.roadkill.com

Discussion in 'General Automotive Discussion' started by Greywolf, Nov 30, 2015.

< Previous Thread | Next Thread >
  1. Greywolf Vet Zone Staff Alumni Founding Member

I was surfing around for I don't even remember what, and ran across these two wiseguys, both editors for HOTROD Magazine, but they have an online thing going on with some seriously cracked projects they pull off just for the hell of it!

Here's the link: http://www.roadkill.com/videos/

I'll see if I can transplant one that fits us here...

Yeah! Check this action out:

~Episode 2 was a '68 Ranchero

Tags:
  2. FTZ HAIC Staff Member Oregon Chapter Founding Member

Seen a few of the episodes. No way I'd get behind the wheel of some of those death traps they put together!

3. Greywolf Vet Zone Staff Alumni Founding Member

Yeah, but you know - a lot of that takes me right back to some of the escapades I myself have done when I went to drag home a used bucket. Remember the F250 flatbed I nabbed in SOCAL?
    Oh my God in scrap...

Three miles down interstate 8 in El Cajon during rush hour the injector lines began to spray all over the e-comp. Turning a corner when I got to Mira Mesa, the left rear wheel nearly fell off of the cheap spacer it was mounted on to widen the wheel spacing enough for the gargantuan flat bed the guy had home-made onto the back of it. The front wheels had been robbed off a Chevy eight lug truck and the centers cut out to fit with a flame torch... Turning left in that beast made the air in the water separator slosh into the injector lines so that it died any time a left turn was made (it had a leak where the bottom of the water separator had rusted a pinhole through). Theologian once drove it and described it in these words:

"It don't have play in the wheel - that thing wanders all over the road!"

~ which turned out to be due to totally shot suspension bushings, the radius rod bushings were just plain gone when I looked at them. It had an inner and outer washer with a gap in between where something made out of rubber obviously should have been :wideyed: on both sides.

So yeah - I went all the way back to their episode one and have started to watch all the wild goofiness they have done - it's madcap!

Two honest to god hotrod guru's going on all the silly assed adventures only somebody scraping together a first ride would attempt!
    It's priceless.... :happy:

4. Greywolf Vet Zone Staff Alumni Founding Member

TRASHING Dodge vans and Station wagons - ya gotta luv it!

Because: ROADKILL!

5. Greywolf Vet Zone Staff Alumni Founding Member

Okay - get ready for some real serious: "You have gotta be (S)ing me.." stuff here, this one is outside of the box ~
    Price of a Pagani Huayra - if you ask that question, it's way out of your budget range. Period...

Motor Trend and HOTROD Magazine with our usual heroes (AKA: Miscreants) look at what that car is

And some other stuff - ooh!

Anyone besides me think that Mike Finnegan looks like Charlie Sheens evil twin?

6. OldBlackCat Southwest Chapter

love the roadkill show!!! hard to wait a month between episodes.

< Previous Thread | Next Thread >