Massaging seats?

Discussion in '2015 - 2020 Ford F150 Truck Forum' started by FTZ HAIC, Sep 4, 2015.

< Previous Thread | Next Thread >
  1. FTZ HAIC Staff Member Oregon Chapter Founding Member

I'm having a hard time "getting" this option:

In a luxury BMW, Lincoln, Mercedes, Lexus...yes. But an F150?

Tags:
  2. KW5413 Vet Zone Texas Chapter Founding Member

I don't think it should be in any of them. But, if so, might as well hit the truck market. As in many things we don't know we HAVE to have it until they tell us we do.

3. Paul Masley Founding Member

I prefer a big b(.)(.)bied, well built lady doing my massage, not my truck.

Seabiscuit, JWC 3, Fabman and 2 others like this.
  4. KingRanch01 Vet Zone

At first I thought the same things, but with needing both hips replaced and my back being what it is these days I welcome the massage and heated seats especially the backs of the seats on long trips. I have a 2015 F150 King Ranch and it came with it to include won't do without cooled seats ever again. My wife uses them ever time she jumps in, even short trips. And last it's great the scare the crap out of people when you turn thier seat on without them knowing. Lol

2014_ford_f150_king_ranch_interior_bag7lb2ss_c1c072d13b2457d9d8c5dad4f274ca05acf693e3.jpg #ad

5. 56panelford TOTM Winner Founding Member Canadian Chapter

Isn't there enough sleepy drivers out there already..?

6. FTZ HAIC Staff Member Oregon Chapter Founding Member

How does a cool seat cause sleepy drivers?

7. 56panelford TOTM Winner Founding Member Canadian Chapter

I thought the title of the thread was massaging seats and not sitting on a bag of ice..;)anim

8. helifixer TOTM Winner Southwest Chapter

makes me think of the day I bought my excursion, end of March southern Arizona. mild temps driving home almost 500 miles, my back and butt are roasting, thinking it is just the leather seats I turn on the ac now my front is frozen and my backside is medium well done. stop in Tucson for fuel take off again and my back side isn't hot anymore. get home and realized it had heated seats and when i adjusted the seat I hit the button.

FTZ HAIC likes this.
  9. FTZ HAIC Staff Member Oregon Chapter Founding Member

I've done that more than once with my F250!

10. mete

One Christmas may parents got a gift of an electric blanket. But they didn't read the instructions properly , switching the controllers. My father kept turning his down, not wanting heat and my mother kept turning hers up !! :rolleyes: Next morning my father was grumpier than we'd ever seen him. -- Always read instructions carefully . :mad:

< Previous Thread | Next Thread >