Mercedes pickup truck

Discussion in 'General Truck Discussion' started by FTZ HAIC, Jul 10, 2017.

< Previous Thread | Next Thread >
  1. FTZ HAIC Staff Member Oregon Chapter Founding Member

Mercedes is entering the USA market with a mid-sized pickup. The official reveal will be July 18th.

Concept vehicle display 2016:

Here's the teaser video they put out last week, the truck appears much taller than the concept truck:

Tags:
  2. captchas

hopefully they stand up like the vans, yet wonder what the power plants will be, if diesel their motors have long stood the test of time.

3. mete

On second look , that bronze truck is 2 DOOR ! Some of us have no need of a 4 door and would rather have a full bed !!

4. F350-6 Vet Zone Texas Chapter Founding Member

Full beds aren't in style for the soccer mom type. About the only way to get a full bed in anything other than a regular cab is either a heavy half F150, or jump up to a 3/4 ton truck or bigger.

By full bed I mean 8 foot. Of course a real 6' bed is even harder to find these days.

5. mete

I just found out - can't be sold here as it's not meeting USA safety regs. Will be about $40,000 and will have lots of gadgets !! I don't think M-B can make a vehicle without gadgets !! Strange but the original photos showed real off-road tires !! LOL :wacky:

6. OldjunkFords Oregon Chapter Founding Member

Looks like a tacoma had sex with a nissan rouge or murano, and this is the special-needs off-spring..............pass.

7. mete

Our new FORD Ranger apparently will only be a 4 door !
    I don't need 4 doors. I'd rather have a longer bed . But I'm always in the minority

< Previous Thread | Next Thread >