Moonshine Valley F-100's All Ford Truck Show Sept 25-27

Discussion in '1953 - 1956 Ford F100, F250 and F350 Truck Forum' started by Bigwin56f100, Jul 10, 2015.

< Previous Thread | Next Thread >
  1. Bigwin56f100 Founding Member

Tags:
  2. jniolon Article Contributor Founding Member

Kevin ?? have you been before... big show ?? or local ??? is it worth driving 6 hours from Bham, Al to see it ?? didn't make the Supernats so I'm in a little withdrawal... just don't want to drive that far for a hotel lot show
    john

3. Bigwin56f100 Founding Member

Never been there, just looking for a place to go to drink beer for the weekend and talk trucks! 10 hour drive for me

4. tacson Founding Member

John this is the first year for it. There was a swapmeet there the last weekend in June. The area is nice and there are some decent hotels. It was 275 miles for me about 4.5 hour drive. If i can get it arranged with work I plan to drive over.

Kevin,
    There has been lot of talk that show should do well. You never know with a new show although.

5. Bigwin56f100 Founding Member

I'm going to drive the panel down with some parts inside nothing spectacular, Anthony from long island is doing the same, driving his panel and my friend Marty is driving his panel from Atlanta

6. tacson Founding Member

Sounds good. I have some 53-55 parts and some general street rod parts I may bring if I can get it worked out.

7. tom Founding Member

I am going to try to make it. It's about an hour and a half drive for me. I have not driven my daily-driven 56 with the 500 Caddy engine and the 2.56 gears up the mountain on I-40 , so it will be interesting to see how it goes. I met Tacson at a get-together in Pigeon Forge a few years ago. Hello D. I better get busy checking about a motel room. I will go Friday evening after work and come home Saturday evening . I can be at church Sunday morning.

8. tacson Founding Member

Not sure yet if I will be able to come. If I do I will want to mirror Tom. Over Friday after work and cut out Saturday to make church on Sunday..

9. 56panelford TOTM Winner Founding Member Canadian Chapter

With all the panels that are going wish I was closer to join you guys, hope you all have a good time and share some pics when you get back.

< Previous Thread | Next Thread >