Project build thread

Discussion in 'General Automotive Discussion' started by dustybumpers, Apr 23, 2015.

< Previous Thread | Next Thread >
  1. dustybumpers Article Contributor Founding Member

I'm wondering if it would be possible to have a section for build threads to be posted in?
    Other sites have the build threads in different areas, and most members miss them, unless someone points them out.
    This way, we can look and enjoy every project from start to finish, and not miss any of them
    It could be as simple as a disc brake conversion, or a whole truck build.

Tags:
    56panelford and XDM45 like this.
  2. FTZ HAIC Staff Member Oregon Chapter Founding Member

Soon as we get about 50+ members I'll set one up. I'm reluctant to add any more sections until we get more people talking. I don't want the front page to look like an empty restaurant parking lot, if that makes sense. You're welcome to start a build thread in any section, and when we get enough activity, I'll start a builds section and will move over any build threads there are. We're almost to 30 members now, so it shouldn't be too long.

XDM45 likes this.
  3. dustybumpers Article Contributor Founding Member

Thanks.

56panelford likes this.
< Previous Thread | Next Thread >