My 04 F250 rebirth

Discussion in 'Ford Truck Builds' started by NRA4ever, May 18, 2015.

< Previous Thread | Next Thread >
  1. NRA4ever Founding Member

I let my F250 roll into a concrete block last year. I don't know if I didn't get it into park or what. I stepped out & it took off down the hill. It had about 6 k on the trailer I was towing. I have a 07 King Ranch parts truck to use in my build. I will install head studs,egr delete,particle filter & a new oil cooler along with the body parts. I will have a white F250 when I finish. I've had good luck with my 6.0. It has 156,000 miles on it with no problems. I run full synthetic oil & a mild tune. I will post pics of the build once it starts. I have to finish my shop first.

Tags:
  2. Campspringsjohn Founding Member

Watching with anticipation!

3. FTZ HAIC Staff Member Oregon Chapter Founding Member

Sounds like a fairly involved project. I'll be watching it too.

4. dustybumpers Article Contributor Founding Member

subscribing myself.....

5. NRA4ever Founding Member

This project is still a ways off. I am buying parts as I can. I will have all the motor mods before I start putting it together. I have all the bent sheet metal removed. I'm working a deal on the body work. I may swap my Ranger for the labor of replacing the body parts. If this happens the build will go much faster. I miss my F250. Its one of my favorite trucks. It looks like a old tow truck till you romp on it & it slams you back in the seat like a big block ride from the 60s.

6. kermmydog Southwest Chapter

Looking forward to seeing the photos, both before & after.

7. NRA4ever Founding Member

I need to post the pics of the stripped truck & my parts truck before I start the rebuild. I may do it in the morning.

8. whomrig TOTM Winner Founding Member Southwest Chapter

I cant wait.......

9. Preston

im gonna watch

< Previous Thread | Next Thread >