< Previous Thread | Next Thread >
  1. Brian Ford

Hello, restoring my 73/74 F250 highboy I’ve had since the late 80’s. Looking forward to getting it back into shape and head to the Buck. My 18year old son loves it and is pushing to get started.

Tags:
  2. iicap

B Ford welcome to The Zone! We are looking forward to following along on your restore and comments, please share with us, yes we do like pictures.

3. Brian Ford

4. iicap

A Hi-Boy, Nice! Keep us in the loop, we'd like to follow your progress. Are you going to keep her a stocker or some mods? Does all that trim make it a Ranger?

5. Brian Ford

Will be modified and yes it was a Ranger. I had bought the F250 with rough sheet metal and put my F100 on top of the frame. Big learning curve back in the late 80’s and early 90’s , no internet to tell me frames were different. Have a near perfect cab and bed to replace the sheetmetal again. It’s a shame, this truck was really good looking with 36” ground hogs, rebuilt 390 and lifted when I built it back in 1989.

6. redprowler

I'm looking forward to seeing its modification.

7. Brian Ford

Haven’t posted for a while due to other projects at home but picked up parts last week; front bumper complete with vertical and horizontal bumper guards, 73 grill with 1 fixable dent, Ford emblem for tailgate, dash pad along with other stuff. Once the shed arrives and clear out the shop, the high boy can finally be started on.

8. iicap

Projects put on back burner, perfectly understood. We want to follow your progress, Cap.

9. BlueOvalex

Hey B Ford
    As others have said, welcome back
    Really nice to hear you and your 18 year old son will be working on this project together.
    The hours spent working together on this project will be great lasting memories.
    I love working on and using these old trucks as they were actually BUILT FORD TOUGH.
    Enjoy your time working together.
    Keep us posted on your progress.
    Alex

< Previous Thread | Next Thread >