New Ranger next to an F150

Discussion in '2019 - 2024 Ford Ranger' started by FTZ HAIC, Sep 14, 2016.

< Previous Thread | Next Thread >
  1. FTZ HAIC Staff Member Oregon Chapter Founding Member

Ever wonder how the new Ranger (produced outside the USA) looks compared to an F150?

Here they are, to give you an idea of the difference in size. Its not nearly has small looking as the defunct USA Ranger:

ranger&f150.jpg #ad

Tags:
  2. F350-6 Vet Zone Texas Chapter Founding Member

Looks like a Toyota to me. Maybe an older generation Toyota since the newer ones are starting to look like a Ford a little.

3. Campspringsjohn Founding Member

They do look close to the same size. I always liked the Ford Rangers. My wife bought one new in 1989, 2x4 v-6 5 speed. Served her well for a lot of years.

4. OldjunkFords Oregon Chapter Founding Member

It does look like a yota product.

5. FTZ HAIC Staff Member Oregon Chapter Founding Member

Seeing the size it's obvious why Ford is being very careful about bringing back the Ranger. It could possibly eat into very profitable F150 sales.

6. F350-6 Vet Zone Texas Chapter Founding Member

I'm not sure why you think that. Folks like being high up and having a "big truck" Crew cab is probably the most popular configuration for the big money makers and what's the longest size bed available on those? The people buying them don't NEED a truck, so I don't see the draw of the option of a smaller truck except for those with a specific need. And the ones with a specific need aren't the ones driving the huge profits on options.

< Previous Thread | Next Thread >