Manual seat adjustments 2021

Discussion in '2017 - 2022 Ford F250+ Super Duty Forum' started by JMFreeman6, Jan 21, 2021.

< Previous Thread | Next Thread >
  1. JMFreeman6

Does anyone have a 2021 F250 XL with manual seats that can tell me what adjustments are available? Ford says that the 2021 model has a seat height adjustment (standard, not an add-on) so you can raise/lower the seat, but I can't find one in person to try. The photos seem to show a dial for lumbar support, a lever to adjust the seat back, and presumably there's a bar under the seat to move it forward/back. I don't see anything to adjust the height - is that hidden somewhere, just not in the photos I've seen, or is Ford wrong and it doesn't exist on the XL? We don't want to pay for power-adjustable seats, but we've got a short driver who wants decent visibility.

Tags:
  2. DonW

I notice this has been up for a while and no reply. This probably isn’t much help but I seriously doubt it’s there. I have a 20 250 dot. The drivers side is power and you still have to tip the seat manually. Has lumbar..kinda. Nothing extra that’s for sure...my Ram mid grade had much better power driver seat

3. JMFreeman6

Thanks for the reply. We finally found an F250 XL to drive in person last weekend and no, there's no way to raise/lower the driver's seat. Maybe they're thinking of adding it for 2022? But it's definitely NOT on the 2021. That said, we had no trouble seeing over the dash. Same for the RAM. But in the Chevy Silverado 2500 - my 5 ft 4 wife was eye-level with the top of the dash, and the visibility was uncomfortable even for me. The Ford and RAM trucks seem better set up to fit the general population.

4. DonW

Yes, I like my truck, very much.I wanted/needed a 3/4 and really believe in the 7.3 technology but the Ram is a more comfortable truck.

< Previous Thread | Next Thread >