Oxygen sensor location

Discussion in '2009 - 2014 Ford F150 Truck Forum' started by jfromtn, Mar 13, 2018.

< Previous Thread | Next Thread >
  1. jfromtn

Have a 2013 f150 for v8 engine. Can anyone tell me location of all oxygen sensors? Or a diagram. Thanks

Tags:
  2. FTZ HAIC Staff Member Oregon Chapter Founding Member

There should be four of them. One on each exhaust pipe before the catalytic converter, and one after. They are at about the 2 o'clock position on the pipes if I recall correctly. The rear O2 sensors are closer to the converter than the front sensors.

3. jfromtn

2 after the converter? Thanks for reply

QUOTE="FTZ HAIC, post: 5313241, member: 1"]There should be four of them. One on each exhaust pipe before the catalytic converter, and one after. They are at about the 2 o'clock position on the pipes if I recall correctly. The rear O2 sensors are closer to the converter than the front sensors.[/QUOTE]

4. jfromtn

Have a p2272 code

QUOTE="jfromtn, post: 5313243, member: 257793"]2 after the converter? Thanks for reply

QUOTE="FTZ HAIC, post: 5313241, member: 1"]There should be four of them. One on each exhaust pipe before the catalytic converter, and one after. They are at about the 2 o'clock position on the pipes if I recall correctly. The rear O2 sensors are closer to the converter than the front sensors.[/QUOTE][/QUOTE]

5. FTZ HAIC Staff Member Oregon Chapter Founding Member

A stuck lean code like that means either the sensor is bad, or there is an air leak either in the exhaust (after the front O2 sensor) or catalytic converter, which is pulling in fresh air.

6. jfromtn

Ok I have had the check engine light on. I just had my water pump replaced @ 114000 miles and got the truck back and check engine light came on

QUOTE="FTZ HAIC, post: 5313324, member: 1"]A stuck lean code like that means either the sensor is bad, or there is an air leak either in the exhaust (after the front O2 sensor) or catalytic converter, which is pulling in fresh air.[/QUOTE]

< Previous Thread | Next Thread >
Tags: