Veterans Zone SEMA contest

Discussion in 'Veterans Zone' started by KingRanch01, Jun 20, 2018.

< Previous Thread | Next Thread >
  1. KingRanch01 Vet Zone

Fellow vets I like to ask if I can for your help.
    I'm in a contest to represent Oracle Lighting at SEMA which is a closed event unless invited.
    If you like all is required is to follow the link look for my truck red Ford F150 under my name Timothy James Scharf and like my photo the one with 200+ likes.

No obligation to do so

Thanks

Sorry it won't let me post the link but you can find me on Facebook under the same name and see the link.

FB_IMG_1529119276242.jpg #ad

FB_IMG_1528426703439.jpg #ad

Tags:
  2. KW5413 Vet Zone Texas Chapter Founding Member

It's a great looking truck. But, I have no idea what yours, or my, Veteran status has to do with it.

Good luck.

3. KingRanch01 Vet Zone

Our status has nothing to do with it, just asking for a little help to win a contest! Not trying to use status to win, just thuaght my brothers and sisters in arms may want to help regardless active, retired or other.

It's a simple like on my truck in Facebook under my name Timothy James Scharf , red F150
    Type in Oracle Lighting in the search window, click on post in the SEMA post, click on the comments with the numbers on the left find my truck and like it. I'm currently in first but that changes quickly and just asking for a little help it's part of the contest rules to tag family and friends.

No obligations at all

Thanks

< Previous Thread | Next Thread >
virtuoso