2022 SD Build Now On Ford Website

Discussion in '2017 - 2022 Ford F250+ Super Duty Forum' started by SuperDtyFL, Jul 16, 2021.

< Previous Thread | Next Thread >
  1. SuperDtyFL

Tags:
  2. DonW

Personally I think it's ridiculous you have to go into around $70,000 to get 2 power seats and navigation, and power mirrors! I'll stick with my XLT.. People paying $70-$80 grand and bitching they have to work 2 jobs. Sorry end of rant, To each their own.

JOSE CIRILO and SuperDtyFL like this.
  3. SuperDtyFL

I plan on keeping my F250 under $60K and I'm not pleased with that high amount either. I keep my vehicles at least ten years or more and have special ordered two to get what I want (nothing less or more). I still have my special ordered 21 year old Mustang GT that cost around $25K . An equivalent Mustang GT today would be $55K.

4. DonW

Yeah, I bought my 2020 last oct new. Out the door under 60, quite a lot under 60. A lowley xlt. I told them up front I only wanted to drive the new 7.3 Godzilla against the 10 speed, 4x4. If I liked the engine transmission combo I would order a VERY lowley XL!! As long as it had 4x4, power windows, locks, air and Cirrius XM I don’t care or want more. They gave me a decent deal so I bought the xlt. No power tilt in mirrors, power passenger seat or navigation. Boo.. hoo! Still wish I’d bought the xlt for 10 grand less, would do everything the Lariat will do. Oh I’m very happy with the 7.3, pulls like a work horse and 10 grand less than the diesel. To each their own

5. SuperDtyFL

7.3 Supercab is what I intend to get.

6. DonW

I think you will be happy

7. SuperDtyFL

Lariat Two Tone is now shown on the build website. Ford must have realized it got left off as an option.

DonW likes this.
  8. JOSE CIRILO

Agree! Just ordered my 2022 XLT, 7.3, 4.30 ratio, black appearance package plus extras for 60K's. Got the email from Ford giving me 13 Sep as the build date. Can hardly wait to have my truck.

DonW likes this.
  9. JOSE CIRILO

Agree! Just ordered my 2022 XLT, 7.3, 4.30 ratio, black appearance package plus extras for 60K's. Got the email from Ford giving me 13 Sep as the build date. Can hardly wait to have my truck.

10. Hypo

Just got my build date on my 2022 supercab with godzilla. Got the build I wanted and going out the door @ $43k

11. DonW

Sounds like a great deal! What model?

12. Hypo

13. DonW

I swore I was going with a lowley. XL, 7.3 crew cab. Cheap seats, cheap everything. Maybe a piece of chrome and upgrade wheels. Not a lot upgrade but just a little!! Will do everything the fancy ones will. Wound up with XLT…not quire as lowley! Looks as good as any Lariat but still wish I had stuck with the XL. Give me satellite radio, locks, and a/c and I’m good to go..LOL

14. Hypo

Hopefully that link works to show the build. I just got what I needed Ford to supply. Wheels and other aftermarket stuff will be added after recieved

15. DonW

< Previous Thread | Next Thread >