slider hitch

Discussion in 'Towing, RV's, Campers and 5th Wheels' started by helifixer, Jan 23, 2018.

< Previous Thread | Next Thread >
  1. helifixer TOTM Winner Southwest Chapter

looking at getting a slider hitch for my truck,
    I currently tow my 23' with a goose neck adapter
    My son doesn't want to make payments on the 32' triple slide I bought for him so I will be getting it back.
    I don't want to put the adapter on that big of a trailer so I am looking at slider hitches

Demco Autoslide Hitch https://www.demco-products.com/rv-towing/hijacker/autoslide/
    Pullrite Super glide http://www.pullrite.com/products/super-glide-short-box-5th-wheel-towing/superglide-20k
    these are the 2 that look to be the best to me but would like some real world experience from anyone who has used one.

Tags:
  2. dustybumpers Article Contributor Founding Member

Option 2 would be what I would go with.
    I like the table on the truck, but that's just me. Tom will probably agree

The only trouble I have run into with these, is running without something on the table, it breaks the pin that holds the table flat over time, which is easy to repair, just a sheer pin

3. helifixer TOTM Winner Southwest Chapter

Slider hitch installed. 20180318_104031.jpg #ad

dustybumpers likes this.
  4. helifixer TOTM Winner Southwest Chapter

First hook up, better than 90 degrees turning radius.
    Had to remove headache rack for clearence . 20180421_190025.jpg #ad

dustybumpers likes this.
  5. ChiefofStuff

BW Companion slider

6. DonW

Just bought Cameo 5th wheel. Have 2020 f250 with 6’9” box.dealer put in pull right super light 2600. Never seen anything like it, no need for slider hitch! Several hundred less that a slider and only weighs 50 lbs!! Works great!!

< Previous Thread | Next Thread >