Strange sound passenger side (inside)

Discussion in '2017 - 2022 Ford F250+ Super Duty Forum' started by Kimau1, Jul 3, 2021.

< Previous Thread | Next Thread >
  1. Kimau1

I just picked up my 2021 F350 Lariet CC and got on the freeway, 65mph when a noise similar to a faint horn or alarm started going off. I thought maybe from one of the safety features (lane departure or blind spot). I tried everything I could to figure where it was coming from with no luck, called dealer and the have no idea.
    Has anyone ever had this issue?

sounds electronic.

Tags:
  2. Kimau1

Update on noise. Took truck out today with passenger and determined the noise is coming from passenger A Pillar. Took a look outside in that area and noticed the windshield gasket on the passenger side is not installed correctly. About a 1/2” of rubber is sticking out along the entire length of that side of the windshield creating a big wind flap and at highway speeds it vibrates creating the noise I’m hearing. That’s what I think anyway. Any thoughts?

3. FTZ HAIC Staff Member Oregon Chapter Founding Member

4. SuperDtyFL

5. Kimau1

Thanks for reply’s. Dropped truck off with dealer this morning, they will attempt to verify and repair issue.

< Previous Thread | Next Thread >