Sync 3 Themes 2021 Superduty F250 King Ranch 6.7l

Discussion in '2017 - 2022 Ford F250+ Super Duty Forum' started by wrencheswild, Apr 29, 2021.

< Previous Thread | Next Thread >
  1. wrencheswild

I feel like everyone has seen either the "hold both track skip hidden menu"
    I also know that we can use ForScan to change the themes.

My question is does anyone know if any of the Lincoln settings work. Meaning I used the track skip method to enter hidden menu after listening to speaker check.

I had watched a bunch of you tube videos showing the possible themes.
    I felt the bronze/gold lincoln theme would match the interior of my new King Ranch.

However, when I selected one the screen went black. I could hear it accepting selections when I touched it and see small dots. Also, after Key off/ Key On the button blocks showed up with no theme for a time.

It looks like the lincoln themes were made for the larger 12"? display.

Does anyone know of a lincoln theme by number that will work on my display?

Thankfully after leaving truck off for a few minutes when I turned the Key on the MyFord20 loaded just fine.

(For a second I thought I bricked my day old truck!!)

2. FTZ HAIC Staff Member Oregon Chapter Founding Member

Maybe the same issue that trucks a couple years old had when switching to Lincoln themes the ambient lighting colors mess things up? Are you getting the same themes there as you do with the hidden skip menu?

3. wrencheswild

I actually have not hooked up Forscan to it yet. I misplaced the DLC/USB when getting everything out of the one truck. Hasnt all gotten into the new one yet. I was just going to use skip menu and worry about the double honk, bambi, secure idle etc etc later.
    I thought the lincoln came with a larger screen and that may have been affecting it.

I am not sure about the ambient lighting (blue on my truck) I did not notice it changing but I also was not looking for it either.

< Previous Thread | Next Thread >