Taking nominations for June truck of the month

Discussion in 'General Automotive Discussion' started by FTZ HAIC, May 6, 2015.

< Previous Thread | Next Thread >
  1. FTZ HAIC Staff Member Oregon Chapter Founding Member

Nominations are now open for June truck of the month. Please current photos of your truck and you might win! Include a description of the truck, a little of it's history, and any work/modifications done to the truck. We have a prize in mind, but have not yet settled on exactly what it will be.

Tags:
  2. im2tall33 Founding Member

Well I wold like to nominate my truck or trucks lol.

My 08 super duty has a brand new 5.4l a leveling kit, Toyota open country 35/12.50s, flow master 40 series exhaust, nerf bars, bushwacker fender flares and linex on them and the rocker panels, truxedo tonnue cover, and a sct live wire ts tuner from 5star tuning. On the way is an air raid intake and smoked cab lights.

ai678.photobucket.com_albums_vv142_im2tall33_Mobile_20Uploads_20150502_185550_zpsnj1bizf7.jpg #ad

ai678.photobucket.com_albums_vv142_im2tall33_Mobile_20Uploads_20150502_185539_zpszzgjga5q.jpg #ad

ai678.photobucket.com_albums_vv142_im2tall33_Mobile_20Uploads_20150501_202207_zpswmugxsdz.jpg #ad

RexB and KW5413 like this.
  3. tiny1 Founding Member

Micah, what is wrong with this picture????? ;)

and don't try to blame auto correct....lol

zip likes this.
  4. KW5413 Vet Zone Texas Chapter Founding Member

I really like the subtle but, IN YOUR FACE touches you have done to this truck. Looks pretty damned sweet.

5. im2tall33 Founding Member

Thanks I am very happy with the way it has turned out so far.

And yes I am going to blame autocorrect cause it's the truth!

6. TeamBrahma TOTM Winner Founding Member

I'll play. I need to edit or add to the thread w/more pix later as I'm at work.

'98 F150 Lariat with the following add-ons:
    • 6" BDS suspension lift with "glide ride" rearched rear leaf springs (no lift blocks)
    • 295/70/17 Toyo MT tires around 17x8 Eagle Alloy rims
    • "Re-branded" to the "Brahma Bull Edition" complete with custom themed billet aluminum badging cut by Billet Badges out of San Marcos, CA
    • Bushwacker flares painted to match factory "prairie tan metallic" Lariat color
    • Custom audio with Pioneer touch-screen head unit, Infinity speakers w/tweeters in the doors, twin Rockford Fosgate amplifiers, MTX "Thunderform" under-seat subwoofer with twin 8" subwoofers. Entire inside of cab is Dynamatted as well to enhance sound quality
    • Interior refreshed with new carpet and Katzkin leather seating, along with some miscellaneous billet accent pieces
    • Rebuilt exhaust (from downpipe back) with 3" pipe, Cherry Bomb Extreme muffler and twin 2 1/2" exits
    • Herculiner "DIY" bed liner in new bed (replaced due to rust).
    • Entire undercarriage/frame sanded and cleaned, then painted in various finishes from flat black and undercoating to prairie tan metallic with clear coat accents. Hardware (bolts, etc.) freshened up as needed too.
    • EBC brakes up front w/EBC slotted rotors, Crown Performance brake lines sized for the lift at both front and rear, and stainless hard line custom cut/bent to fit (replacing steel line as/when needed)
    • No motor mods yet (stock 5.4L Triton) beyond a K&N CAI. Scheduled are some dress-up accessories along with shorty headers, new cats/downpipes, Performance Improvement Ford heads, intake upgrades, new BBK throttle body, BBK underdrive pulleys and more.
    • Extang tonneau cover with under-rail lighting
    Here's an entry pic to bookmark - and I'll add to it.

aimg.photobucket.com_albums_v723_NoTurningBack_Bull_20in_20Indy_zpstqy9bmrz.jpg #ad

RexB likes this.
  7. dustybumpers Article Contributor Founding Member

1995 Eddie Bauer 4 x 2
    4.9 5 spd 2012-04-19_13-37-53_646.jpg #ad

8. FTZ HAIC Staff Member Oregon Chapter Founding Member

Keep them coming folks, love what I see so far!

9. zip TOTM Winner Founding Member Canadian Chapter

Ok I'll put my hat in the ring.

1979 Bronco
    400 under the hood
    4 spd.
    3" body lift (I hate body lifts)
    2.5" suspension lift.
    It came from the factory with a 351m I believe. The engine was blown by a previous owner. I got it from a fellow that needed money to do yard work. It came with a 429 (not installed). Which is still sitting on a stand. The 400 in it now came from my other Bronco.

The original 2v carb has been replaced with an Edelbrock intake with a 4v carb. The bent front bumper is gone. As are the tanks for the natural gas. It's a project that I don't want to stop driving.

ai128.photobucket.com_albums_p197_thomasgunnar_Black_20Sheep_DSC_0002_zpsvz3iny81.jpg #ad

ai128.photobucket.com_albums_p197_thomasgunnar_Black_20Sheep_002_zps4379abb2.jpg #ad

bigrigfixer, RexB and 56panelford like this.
  10. BKW Founding Member

1978/79 Bronco: The 4th digit of the VIN is the engine code: H = 351M / S = 400.

429's installed in 1968/73 Ford/Merc Passenger Cars & Ranchero's.

11. zip TOTM Winner Founding Member Canadian Chapter

Yep knew that.

12. 56panelford TOTM Winner Founding Member Canadian Chapter

Panel on Road 4 Quick e-mail view.jpg #ad

Panel on Road  2 Quick e-mail view.jpg #ad

I like this one,:) lol

RexB likes this.
  13. zip TOTM Winner Founding Member Canadian Chapter

We have a winner.

14. Ford Trucker Founding Member Canadian Chapter

I sure like that Bronco Chris

15. zip TOTM Winner Founding Member Canadian Chapter

Thanks Gerry. I like it too. Not in the same leauge as the peaxh above.

< Previous Thread | Next Thread >